Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-02-2006, 09:06 AM   #1
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Default Good Ford Service Centres

OK, so most of us have had a bad experience at a dealership when we have had servicing done, but have you had good experiences from some, and would you go back to them?

I have, and that is Jubilee Ford in Five Dock, Sydney.

On numerous occassions I have had emergencies crop up with one of our cars (we have several in our business), and they are always happy to help; even when it it is at very short notice. Also, I've found their pricing very reasonable and cheaper than say Midas etc.
The boss Tony is nice enough, and the two advisors there Paul and Fred tell you the truth instead of sugarcoating it. They try to discount wherever they can too, so you leave there not feeling gouged.

This is unlike say the mercedes dealership we deal with (there are only two in Sydney for LCV) who lost the key somewhere between parking it and doing an invoice - 2.5 hours later they found it.
Has anyone else experienced good service?

Quote: