Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 04-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #1
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Angry Annoying Rattle!!!

In the EL there is a rattle comming from the rear of the car.
Sounds like somthing squeeking eg metal on somthing.

ADXR8 said it could be somthing to do with the bootlid and some support bars? But I have no idea where these support bars are.

and to top it off i have a exhust rattle on the muffler up the back near the other squeek.

some one please give me a suggestion before i get twitches :

Old 04-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #2
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

check your exhaust or the nuts on your boot lid also check the nuts on the rear light nuts that hole the rear bar inside the boot under the carpet check and tighten evrything things do come loose even if your thave never touched them!!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
efgiar
rofl copter

when my old man had a rattle he took it back to the joint were they did his springs, shocks, and zorst, and lifted the car up and shook the shocks, the lock nuts for the shocks were just hand tight, my old man was about to punch the living crap outa him lol

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2006, 05:02 PM   #4
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Hahaha thats funny as!!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2006, 08:18 PM   #5
vegabass
BASS ON BOARD!

Ill be looking at these thanks guys.