Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 27-07-2005, 02:32 AM   #1
tommo74
zx TT

Default superlows and car STILL sits high!

heya...got superlows fitted a month ago then last week bought 18 inch koya octanes so now the car looks high!NOT HAPPY JAN!
Anyhoo,i done some research and because i went with the 245's the car actually sits 5.6mm higher now(not much i know but im a fussy *****)
Wot i was wondering is if i go to ultralows(10mm lower than super)do u think ill have a problem with guards etc?
it should sit about 4.4mm lower than when i had my 15's on superlows
Any suggestions?
p.s........very ****ed off that i have to change springs in less than a month
(sniff)if anyone wants almost new superlows for around 250 bux write me,im in perth)

tommo74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2005, 10:07 AM   #2
INJECTED_250
Custom user title

what part looks high... rim to guard should look ok.... What size are the 18's 245 , , 18
As in what series...? i have tried super lows in my car and with just 235,45,17's it looked way to high still.
INJECTED_250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2005, 10:17 AM   #3
okin

pics
okin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Did you make sure the springs are seated properly in the bump stops? I had that problem...

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2005, 08:33 PM   #5
tommo74
zx TT

dunno,took it in was fitted and thats that...later though i might go for ultralows,getting a gt bodykit fittrd so ill see how it looks then...should look freakin MAD with the 18's!but yeah i need it sitting lower
tommo74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2005, 02:45 PM   #6
kaytonk
Moopheus?

I have superlows and 15" mags (yeah i know) and mine still looks high, took mudflaps off and it makes the front look lower but the back looks like a 4x4 again. going round to compare to another ef shortly, it also has superlows but from memory looks heaps lower than mine