Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
mitch

Default Rangers in Freo

Just wanted to put an upside to all the Doom and Gloom on the forum as of late.

Spotted a herd of Rangers on the wharf at Fremantle mid last week, only had 2mins to take quick snap on my cheap phone, sorry about quality!!

I dont know if these go on trucks to the east as well as going to WA owners, but it was interesting to see that a lot of them could be made mine spec being D/C XLs. Does that help any BHP order rumours

Attachment 74537 Attachment 74539

Last edited by mitch; 07-09-2018 at 08:43 PM.
mitch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Default Re: Rangers in Freo

I go past Jaram Roof Racks on the train every day (they also outfit vehicles for minesite use) and I see Rangers in their yard every day being fitted out. So they are definitely headed for the mines.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

Default Re: Rangers in Freo

yeah this is really good news!

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
MAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post