Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
NeillNZ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has contributed a number of great technical articles for people with X Series cars. 
Default Neil Armstrong one on one with Alex Malley

I figure this is the best place to post this, as it's not exactly entertainment.

It is well known that Neil Armstrong does not give interviews about his experience with the Apollo program and the moon landing.

Well that was until recently when Australian Alex Malley Interviewed him for an hour.

The interview is broken into 4 segments and can be viewed here:

http://thebottomline.cpaaustralia.com.au/

Thoroughly worth watching if you are at all interested in the moon landing.

Old 29-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: Neil Armstrong one on one with Alex Malley

Nice one. I'll set aside some time to watch this.

Amazing Man. Amazing technology.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Thanks for the link. Fascinated by the early space program and moon landings. Queued to watch later.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #4
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Thanks for that link, fascinating to hear some thoughts of this man.
I remember sitting watching at the Eagle landed..... all those years ago.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post