Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
4vxc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default get ready for the New World Order

looks like Obama and Brown and their Comrades will get their wish.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...59-401,00.html

Old 03-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i wonder how many bugatti veyron orders will be taken once the money gets doled out :P
Old 03-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
bathurst77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ITs funny how people say "New World Order" in capitals and sounding ominous as if its a bad thing, but not even explaining what it is. Care to elucidate?

Anytime any even slight change is made in the way things are organised is that a "New World Order"?

And the "Old World Order" seemed to have worked so well, after 50 years of boom and recessions, environmental degradation, proxy wars throughout the Middle East, Asia and Central America, 3rd world countries starving, people dieing for want of two dollar medication, people working in sweat shops for less than a dollar a day,children being used as slaves or working in dangerous conditions in mines etc, so we can have cheap shoes and t shirts and other resources.

Of course this didnt happen in OUR nice country (oops dont mention the aboriginals) but it did happen under the "Old World Order". And even i n our country we have thousands losing their jobs, and many many more being denied pay rises, while executives and speculators got multimillion dollar payouts. Even Today NAB announced it will slash hundreds of jobs, pushing many families into hardship, but it is making about a billion dollars a year profit.

Yep the Current World Order is great. For a select few, middle class people in 1st world countries. Maybe a new one is in worth a try?

Is ANY "New World Order" a bad one, or have you read some conspiracy about Nephilim and Rothschilds and extended that to any change in the way governements and big business operate?

Dont look now, but theres a black helicopter following you.

Last edited by bathurst77; 03-04-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
4vxc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

do you really think that merging toward a world government will stop people starving in 3rd world countries?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst77
ITs funny how people say "New World Order" in capitals and sounding ominous as if its a bad thing, but not even explaining what it is. Care to elucidate?

Anytime any even slight change is made in the way things are organised is that a "New World Order"?

And the "Old World Order" seemed to have worked so well, after 50 years of boom and recessions, environmental degradation, proxy wars throughout the Middle East, Asia and Central America, 3rd world countries starving, people dieing for want of two dollar medication, people working in sweat shops for less than a dollar a day,children being used as slaves or working in dangerous conditions in mines etc, so we can have cheap shoes and t shirts and other resources.

Of course this didnt happen in OUR nice country (oops dont mention the aboriginals) but it did happen under the "Old World Order". And even i n our country we have thousands losing their jobs, and many many more being denied pay rises, while executives and speculators got multimillion dollar payouts. Even Today NAB announced it will slash hundreds of jobs, pushing many families into hardship, but it is making about a billion dollars a year profit.

Yep the Current World Order is great. For a select few, middle class people in 1st world countries. Maybe a new one is in worth a try?

Is ANY "New World Order" a bad one, or have you read some conspiracy about Nephilim and Rothschilds and extended that to any change in the way governements and big business operate?

Dont look now, but theres a black helicopter following you.
the new world order is the cause of the economic breakdown ,the new world order has been in place for 15 years
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
bathurst77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Where in the newspaper report does it mention "merging toward a world government " or have you just made that up?

Any change must be part of some sinister plot? You heard about it from a friend of a bloke who met someone, or saw it on some website? Put your tin foil hat back on

(oh to correct myself, my reference to Rothchilds should have been Bilderbergs)
Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #7
bathurst77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDFORDNUT
the new world order is the cause of the economic breakdown ,the new world order has been in place for 15 years
Then its not realy NEW anymore, time for a new new world order?

So, should I be afraid of the Old New World Order and demand change, or the New New World Order and fight change? Im a tad confused now.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #8
DoreSlamR
Fiat POWAAH!

New World Order! lol

Damn tinfoiled conspiracy nuts.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #9
plext
Forum Director

Eight posts, not one mention of any of the measures being taken, not one reasoned critique of same but rather we have wild inaccurate blandishments for and against.

Do people really wonder why we lock these kinds of things?

Here's an idea, if you wish to discuss concepts such as these, take the time first to understand what it is you are discussing, then form a logical, reasoned argument as to why you see the position you are taking as the correct one. For the learners, I will point out that name calling, generalisations and quoting of media hype rarely cut it.

I will not hold my breath on seeing such a debate here, but it will stand as the baseline for keeping these kinds of things open.
Closed Thread