Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Boss 5.4

Exclamation STOLEN: CV8 Monaro Perth

HI all,
A good friend of mine has just had his 2002 Holden CV8 monaro stolen from his house in Cannington WA. They have smashed their way into the house and found the keys and taken his Monaro about 12:30pm today, nothing else just the car.

It is a Hot House Green, CV8 2002 Monaro with 18' rims, very good nic
The Number plates are 1BJR 762, If anyone has seen this car from today onwards or sees this car could you please call Police on 131 444 ASAP. We expect the car to be on train out of the state already, but we are still hoping.

** I know this is a ford forums but we all are enthusiasts and my friend is not too happy at the moment, if anyone is on LS1 or a holden site, I would appreciate if they ould also post in there to spread the word, try to catch these scum ***

Thanks all,

Luke

past fords:
81 ZJ Fairlane 351C,
03 BA XR8 Falcon 260kw
Boss 5.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2008, 01:07 AM   #2
efI_Fairmont

Mate that's terrible to hear, terrible when some scum decide to take something that's not their own. Some people just have no respect. I'm in Brisbane so I seriously doubt it will end up here, but i'll keep my eyes open.

I hope that they catch and prosecute them, and furthermore I hope your mate get's his car back in one piece.
Old 25-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
gemibabe

I'll keep my eyes peeled tomorrow.

Oh and trains don't leave every 5 minutes... It is probably in a sea container somewhere though.. hiding!
Old 25-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
Boss 5.4

Hi all,
Just to let you know the car has been found this afternoon, up on blocks in a park near by. Not sure of the damage as he cant see the car yet. He still cant beleive he has it back, although not sure if he wants it until we inspect and drive once new wheels and stereo are in.

Thanks again,

regards
Luke

past fords:
81 ZJ Fairlane 351C,
03 BA XR8 Falcon 260kw
Boss 5.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #5
GORDZ
OMGORDZ

well that was a quick find, all be it abandoned without wheels... hopefully insurance will cover all losses. It's a shame they don't compensate. Hope the bastards left traceable fingerprints.

BA XR6 Ute, twin throttlebodied blueprint.
GORDZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post