Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
clevocortina

Default any one need work done?

Hey guys / girls i need extra cash at the moment i want to start my projects and i need to get some money im not afraid to work hard to get it, preferable panelshop work on weekends in geelong or melbourne i am a tradesman painter. but will do any job even the boring repetative ones lol.

clevocortina is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #2
fullysik.com
Dale

painter as in house or car, can you prepare (panel) and paint if it is car, what about assembly stuff, doors windows winders, if car do you have your own paint booth or can organise, pls provide a bit of a resume, how long you been painting etc etc
fullysik.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
Kryton

if your down Warrnambool way at any time, let me know.
i have a plaster wall with a hole in it that needs fixing and painting.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
clevocortina

[QUOTE=fullysik.com]painter as in house or car, can you prepare (panel) and paint if it is car, what about assembly stuff, doors windows winders, if car do you have your own paint booth or can organise, pls provide a bit of a resume, how long you been painting

Hey Mate yeah im a car painter i been painting full time for 6 years at a smash repair shop in north geelong and can handle the R&R's for a full respray coz i do homers when i can, also i can use my booth at work on saturday's i about to get my own shed so can get some homers happening also my father is a mechanic with over 30 years experiance so what ever i get stuck on i can usually rely on him to save the day lol. As for paint work im pretty confident can do anycolour. havent ever done a candy tho the chance hasnt come up yet. there you have it if you want more info just ask mate
Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #5
clevocortina

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
if your down Warrnambool way at any time, let me know.
i have a plaster wall with a hole in it that needs fixing and painting.
sorry mate i only know about fixing holes in car bodys and painting them lol not much experiance with plaster but i can find out how its done and let you know if you like?