Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Thumbs up Thanks from Stingray Car Security

This is great news that you guys had such a good turnout Friday night. It is awesome to see the club has moved forward and more people are coming on board.
For those who do not know when you walk into a club meeting it is exactly like seeing an old friend.
Everyone just says gidday with a smile and just get on with business and its business is having fun.

I have been very lucky as a sponsor to be part of this ..it is great. I have worked on a few members cars doing installation work as alarms ,power window conversions,gps wiring etc for Toxic XR,Chief ,mechanik ,Stingray 542? (Dennis) Falkeen and HLC'S dad Peter. At the end of the day I can say you guys are great and while I am doing business with you I feel like Im doing it for a great mate. All club members are welcome to call me with your queries or qualms on any electrical installations that you wish. We can evninstall a coffeee machine in your car..literally.Thanks guys and it has been alot of fun. Great to see us moving forward!! :

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post