Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 12-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Default Mista Fiesta out of order for a week

Well i am out of order for the next 7 days due to a sprained disk in my back which has left me homeward bound. Poor Me.

Anyways just curious at what peeps have done when they have been home bound for a long time and kinda bored??

I have limited use of my right leg and cant move that much but atleast the Internet is available. Anyone else have any suggestions for how i can pass the time?

Damo = :

Old 12-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #2
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Sorry to hear the bad news Damo :(

Two suggestions... Xbox and video editing ;)
Seano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #3
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Ps2 here and do have alot of games to finish. Video editing is on top of the priority list.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:26 PM   #4
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

www.bunnyteens.com
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 04:31 PM   #5
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_lx
LOL dude thats not that nice!

Just realised 7 days with out fanging the fez how will i cope?
Old 12-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

GET WELL SOON DAMO,

You could start your own 0055 Line (0055 3266). NO NOT what you're all thinking but you could tell the callers how great the EUROFORDCLUB is.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 04:47 PM   #7
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Well i am out of order for the next 7 days due to a sprained disk in my back which has left me homeward bound. Poor Me.

Anyways just curious at what peeps have done when they have been home bound for a long time and kinda bored??

I have limited use of my right leg and cant move that much but atleast the Internet is available. Anyone else have any suggestions for how i can pass the time?

Damo = :
That sucks, dude. I hope you get well soon. What happened? what did you do?

As far as what to do for 7 days.... games always good. I'm kind of a gaming person, so i'd play lotsa games if i ever had to stay at home for 7 days. Do you have Gran Turismo 4, btw?
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 04:54 PM   #8
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

I was on the computer last night, then i get up to put PJ's on then servere pain down my back and right leg. Go to doctors and i have sprained a disc.

Yep got GT3 and GT4 but i think i might go hard on Germany 2006 Fifa and take Australia to the Finals
Old 12-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #9
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
LOL dude thats not that nice!
Yeah It is.... :
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #10
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Quote:
I was on the computer last night, then i get up to put PJ's on then servere pain down my back and right leg. Go to doctors and i have sprained a disc.
Thats not good, hope you get better quickly, don't get too excited with the PS2

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 12:01 AM   #11
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Damo if it isnt enough, i can foward you on some more links.

Sure zetec20 can do a file transfer from one of his hdd's
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 12:17 AM   #12
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hope you get better soon Damo!

If you're bored have a try at www.mapleglobal.com addictive little kiddy's game! :hihi:
Old 13-09-2006, 12:30 AM   #13
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Sorry to hear mate. Hope you aren't suffering for too much longer.

Mate, I think your new friend is going to be YOUTUBE. Watch as many funny **** film clips as possible... some hilarious and strange things out there. Oh, you can also watch small car clips too.

Maybe get someone to buy you a new PC game?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 01:56 AM   #14
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
WOW, Wtf were you doing on the comp!??
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 02:12 AM   #15
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

i ripped a muscle in my right shoulder blade area a few months back while at work. i was off on workcover for a few weeks, still suffer from it now too. Pain aside, yes it's boring as hell, i did a lot of little things, started work on the AFF screensaver, so i guess you can thank my work for that lol. Worked on my car, documented my 5 million dvd's, did a bit of website work, watched a lot of COPS and Jerry Springer for lol's and woke up late every day. You'll pull through ;p
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 02:14 AM   #16
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Quote:
HAHAHA GOLD :

From the sounds of it... he was infront of the computer cloth-less, and then after the computer proceeded to put his PJs on... :

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)

Last edited by Teki04; 13-09-2006 at 02:36 AM.
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 02:19 AM   #17
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
that's how mine happened, but i was at work at the time. man that sounds even worse.

i felt something tear earlier in the day when i was lifting but it wasn't too bad.. then after i got up from lunch ...... scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ouch.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 08:57 AM   #18
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_lx
...;D~...

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 09:42 AM   #19
photn
AFF Post NAZI

get better soon dude. in the meantime think of things that you can do to ur fez..ie fix boot instal??

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #20
FlaminFiesta

sup man, hope it all goes well and u get better soon!
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #21
goop

Bad luck man.

If the bunnyteens thing doesn't work out, try the link in my sig... Best PC sim out there imho, big freindly aussie community... free demo too
goop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2006, 08:29 PM   #22
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Sprained disks in the back can be very painfull......been there, done that, hope ya get well soon........how about playing some "CounterStrike Source" online, always plenty of servers running (over 3000 worldwide lastnight), with heaps of players online 24/7.
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post