Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 27-06-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
janek
Ripping it up

Default Omfg Some Mofo Broke Into My Car!!!!!

Last night, we went out for a fun night to watch the soccer, all was well, few beers, great time, we lost, what bull****, but then i get back to my car. i unlock the car, and hear the alarm chirp twice, didnt pay much attention to it, as it has been playing up a bit lately.

I get to the passenger side, and theres glass all over the ground, all over the seats, my car has been rummaged through, personal space violated.

ALL BECAUSE SOME ****ING ****ER WHO IS A SORE ****ING LOSER!

****en pricks

janek is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 12:09 PM   #2
RspecAU
BA GT-P Owner

That sux bigtime, pitty u don't who it was cause i would do the same to there car eye for an eye i say
ON MAXXIS MAV1's 275/45/17 13.27 @ 106mph
RspecAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #3
janek
Ripping it up

nah, i wouldnt damage the guys car, peoples property should be respected, no matter how filthy an animal they are.

ill introduce the pricks to cindy
Old 27-06-2006, 12:19 PM   #4
T3man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by janek
nah, i wouldnt damage the guys car, peoples property should be respected, no matter how filthy an animal they are.

ill introduce the pricks to cindy
Yep I agree - it wasn't the guys car that did it to you. If only we could find the MoFos and take their oxygen supply away from them. Fuggin oxygen thiefs!
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 12:33 PM   #5
Bodizephr
AnArChIst

unfortunatly the quality of person is just low.......i spent 2 years rebuilding a sigma on zero budget when i was at uni, i repainted it and made her look nice, cause i had no car to drive......i had it on the road 2 days and some mofo tried to force the passenger side door look, which bent the door, and the loosers still didnt get it open.....then blow me, not 3 weeks later, some genius decided to stick a screw driver under the fuel tank flapper and bent all the guard and everything....didnt even steal any fuel......not happy jan!

It would have been an eye for an eye if i had found out who.....LOOSERS!

And just while i am having a gripe, the person who put the dent in the rear left passenger door of my silver EF falcon here in geelong......i would like to take oppourtunity to say thanks, much appreciated....if i can ever repay the favour please just tell me where and when, i will bring my crowbar!

I6 Assassin
Bodizephr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 01:17 PM   #6
janek
Ripping it up

i cant believe the pricks. like why my ****ing car. what the hell did i do to them
Old 27-06-2006, 01:35 PM   #7
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by janek
i cant believe the pricks. like why my ****ing car. what the hell did i do to them
You may find it was a random thing and they just happened to like the look of what they could see inside or the lack of being able to see what was inside..

They didn't necessarily target you, just your car. It could have been anyone's car..

They may have done it to lots of people's cars for all you know..

It really wrecks a night out and I hope they didn't manage to find anything to steal that was of value or can't be replaced.
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 01:37 PM   #8
StAndArdAU
Back in a Blue Oval

I am Raising money for a trip to Germany. All donations needed and appreciated. just need to go for one night. i'm pretty sure that's all the time i will need to hunt down and kill the referee from last nights game. Not only did he make our team lose, and cause people to break into Janek's car, he made ME go to WORK with a cranking hangover and god damn nothing to show for it.

I hope his family goes broke, fails at school, and at least one member gets some debilitating disease.

With all the allegations and in fact guilty verdicts handed down in the Italian Serie A league of match fixing right now, give me a reason not to believe something fishy hapened last night.

Sorry, i realise this isn't a soccer forum but geez you've got to feel sorry for the aussie battlers. so come on, dig deep into those wallets. (i'll go whinge on SBS.com now.)
Old 27-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #9
StAndArdAU
Back in a Blue Oval

Can the ref meet Cindy???
Old 27-06-2006, 01:41 PM   #10
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

janek,

It's probably nothing at all to do with you, they are probably someone drug addicted, doing anything to get cash for their next hit. That's all they care about!

Really sad IMO, very sorry they preyed upon your car! It makes you mad!

I remember going down to Brunswick street for icecream with friends on Friday or Saturday nights, parking sucked so you have to park backstreet.

Upon return, or even walking out to Brunswick street, I often saw every 4th or 5th car with the little back window smashed, or the front window smashed and the glovebox open.

They just didn't give a rats, the mongrels!

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #11
janek
Ripping it up

the thing that stumps me is that this can happen, in a city with a few million inhabitants, and no one thinks to intervene, no one thinks to call the cops. people just stand there and dumbly take it.

even more proof sydney has gone to the ****ter (like i needed more convincing). Thank christ im outta here in a month
Old 27-06-2006, 02:02 PM   #12
janek
Ripping it up

Thanks for the support too guys... Im really cut about this... Ive had cars broken into before, but this time it really hurts
Old 27-06-2006, 03:19 PM   #13
ziggee

its mindless, its happehed to me too, someone broke the side window, just to open the boot, and steal a spare wheel and a dodgy jack..... povo or what???
wheel must have been worth $20 and the jack, maybe another $20, just stock standard stuff.... i was like you, wanted to hunt and destroy, even rung the event veneue to voice my disgust..

I really hope KARMA does exist (even thought I am not sure it does)
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 03:46 PM   #14
sednwol

We live in a society where the rights of others is a thing of the past. I grieve for such a pitiful individual who has fallen so far into depravity that they will violate anothers property. People call them low-lives, fairly apt description. Shame we can't ship them all of the a desert island and get on with enjoying our lives in peace.

Apart from the window was the car damaged?
sednwol is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 04:02 PM   #15
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

What a sour mofo who ever did it ! . I feel for ya !, i have had numerous cars of mine broken into and damaged over the past by mindless inconsiderate mungrels, it really makes my blood boil .

My last little bomb went straight to the tip / KA laser / consisted of 2 screwdrivered door locks (i couldn't even lock the car anymore)..screwdrivered more times than i can count - i got sick of changing the barrels and straightening the panel around the lock. It had a cracked head from the times it had be stolen and thrashed , was covered in keymarks / deep scratches down all the panels etc etc , the list goes on . What started off as a perfect car a few years back got broken into at least 20 times over the years i had it here in Noble Park ( bad area ! ), Oh and the missus little old metior got keyed on EVERY panel and HI keyed into the boot within the fist 2 days of her buying it :( . Anyway - i keep my car garaged all the time around here now , and im moving within the fortnight anyway. I've Majorly had enough of the Springvale/Noble Park area !.

Anyway, i hope nothing is missing , and nothing more than the window is damaged / allthough even thats bad enough as it is .

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #16
janek
Ripping it up

i havent had a chance to inspect the damage to the car closely yet, there better not be any, ive just spent almost 3,000 getting the damage other people had done fixed. what do i do to attract the scum? My car certainly doesnt look like its just any old piece of crap.

I dont even know what was stolen apart from maybe $2 in change. I came home @5am, went to work @ 8am in my xc. new window goes in tomorrow
Old 27-06-2006, 06:04 PM   #17
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

You didn't have any Italian sticker on ya car did ya?? :

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
MAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 06:09 PM   #18
sednwol

Quote:
You didn't have any Italian sticker on ya car did ya??
We were robbed! LOL
sednwol is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2006, 06:55 PM   #19
eXi7w0unD

dude id say u brought that on urself, firstly when going anywhere and parking make sure nothing is visible. or empty ur car. my car is spotless it so empty it cant get dirty, which makes thoses mofos think u have nothing and move to the next car.

so make sure u have nothin gin ur car. simple.
if they see 1 coin they will break into ur car *** they know their might be more.
get the drift.
Old 28-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #20
janek
Ripping it up

LOL

my car is freaken spotless. my face from headunit is off when parked, i park in well lit areas, literally. no stickers on the car. there was nothing to attract them to the car!
Old 28-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #21
pennybrain
Heart of Blue

That sucks. I remember a few years ago in Sydney I was walking through a car park and every second car window was smashed. The police were there investigating it and I was so glad that I had caught the bus and not driven my car.
Might have been some really disgruntled aussie fan who just needed to smash something after the dissapointment of the game. But still why would you smash someones car window and not steal anything? Low lifes.
Old 28-06-2006, 03:54 PM   #22
janek
Ripping it up

im thankful they didnt steal anything.

its not as though they didnt look either, just everyting i own thats of value is either bolted down or hidden in one of my many secret (*hand made) compartments. lol

just got my new window
$150 with a tint thats pretty damned close to the original.
Old 28-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #23
janek
Ripping it up

lol, now its a matter of cleaning out all the glass, and removing whats left of the old window...

Anyone need a docco on how to remove windows in the AU??