Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-08-2015, 05:48 PM   #61
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Default Re: Windows 10 problems

That would be great except i have NO operating system at all...

Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #62
QLD-Bluey
True Blue

A problem I discovered today is that when I upgraded to Windows 10 my "Kaspersky Internet Security" was non-compatible and was not working at all. I only realized this as I hadn't seen an update for a day or two and discovered it wasn't running at all and I couldn't get it to start either. After a bit of online research I managed to get back.
For those with the same problem all you have to do is uninstall it (but keep your license when asked) and go to the Kaspersky website and download the latest version of the virus software you have. I don't know if this is the same for other programs but thought I would share in case any other punters are in the same boat!!
QLD-Bluey is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-08-2015, 07:06 PM   #63
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olbucko View Post
I don't think you have lost anything, you have a month to roll it back if you don't like it before windows deletes the old operating system.
When I opened windows 10 for the first time with edge I had lost my favourites list, after switching to explorer 11, it all came back.
You just import your favourites to Edge.
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2015, 09:18 PM   #64
creative
I am Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLR View Post
That would be great except i have NO operating system at all...

Boot into safe mode then shut it down. Should work after a reboot then. If not boot into recover and hit the repair option.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere
creative is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2015, 01:10 AM   #65
glimmerman
Earnin' and Burnin'

It still has internet explorer installed, when you start edge, one of the options you can pick from within edge is open in internet explorer and it will pop up, no need to install anything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SO FAR Genie Headers, 100cell Cat, 3" SS exhaust, Nizpro Valve springs, Powerbond Under Drive, Pod filter, 3 inch intake, big mouth intake, Iridium Spark plugs, Atomic VIPER manifold.
TO BE INSTALLED Raptor V 14psi, Frozen Boost W2A, 3,7's & LSD, Auto Rebuilt
GOAL: 270+rwkws

My BA MKII Raptor Supercharged build
glimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-08-2015, 12:27 PM   #66
Olbucko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by glimmerman View Post
It still has internet explorer installed, when you start edge, one of the options you can pick from within edge is open in internet explorer and it will pop up, no need to install anything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If you open explorer 11 go to the help button, and then internet explorer help, you will find a button that says make internet explorer 11 my default browser, then you can enable the tool bars that seem to have disappeared from Edge