Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

One of the better things in Australia is we still have the right to choose what we want in a vehicle ..... just such a shame that many want that decision taken away ..... especially sad when its so strongly displayed on an automotive forum. I think the main issue is the way people perceive others on the road thinking that they are the best driver in the country while everyone else should either get out of there way or stay of 'their' road because their own ability is lacking. I think its more of a case of those with a problem with sharing should get some more lessons on how to drive in a city environment with some manners ...... another point of discussion which has been covered 1,000 times.

Very sad and I would say that most have had their chance to have their rants and enough has been said ...... just hope the powers that be don;t read this as we could all just end up in Pirus because its perceived as the proper thing to do

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 03-03-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Closed Thread