Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 26-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
prasac
Banned

Default Titan Motorsports 4 sub 4-second 1/8th passes in a row!!

i know it's not a Ford but this is impressive as hell, not only did Titan beat turbo cars which are not 2 but 3 times bigger cubic inch wise, they did it with absolute class ripping out 4 passes all under 4-seconds on the 1/8th mile all on a 10.5'' tire to win the latest round of ADRL at Virginia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTaPp9vLYe0

prasac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
eski666

Yeah those 2J's really punch out some big numbers!!
Wonder how GAS motorsport are going with the 4lt Twin cam ford engine as I think they were doing some research into seeing what hp they can get out of it.

I also hear the Wedlock will be getting full Toyota backing for the next season and this could see them using the V6 Toyota engine? That would be interesting.

Weisco Pistons, Total Seal rings, Crower rods, BIG lumpy stick, TO4E with back cut exhaust wheel 1.0 rear housing 30psi!!, major head modification! Bring on the 1/4 mile :
eski666 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #3
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eski666
Yeah those 2J's really punch out some big numbers!!
Wonder how GAS motorsport are going with the 4lt Twin cam ford engine as I think they were doing some research into seeing what hp they can get out of it.

I also hear the Wedlock will be getting full Toyota backing for the next season and this could see them using the V6 Toyota engine? That would be interesting.
from what i have heard there will be a Ford 4L I6 out there next year that should shake a few things up.

i think it won't be too long till Wedlock is back with a 2J, i dont think an Aurion engine can do what the 2J does, though i may eat my words
prasac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post