Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 27-08-2005, 02:07 AM   #1
wiggum_04
long live wagons

Default EB starting problems

hey,

i started my car to go out tonite and it was fine, started first time. but then when i turned on the lights, it just died. it will stay on for the parker light but just stops as soon as u turn it to normal lights. Ive tried it 3 times but couldnt get it to start with the lights. i couldnt check the fuses caus i couldnt see. the interior light and radio are fine so it cant be battery. then i noticed that when i lock it, its the front headlights that flash and not the indicators. WTF??? what could be the problem?

cheers,
dan

EL Engine, ANZ FTR 16's, Lukey 2 1/2" Exhaust System, Clear front indicators, EL Taillights, EL door trims.

Soon to have: Lowered to super low height
wiggum_04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2005, 02:12 AM   #2
CruizinEB
Banned

first i thorght it sounded like the alternator is stufed bu now i am stumped

PS have you cheacked the alternator?
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2005, 02:15 AM   #3
wiggum_04
long live wagons

nah i havent yet, it was too dark to really check but its been fine for ages. at least i can take it somewhere to get it looked at, just not at night lol
its got me stumped as well. ill get a better look in the day light

EL Engine, ANZ FTR 16's, Lukey 2 1/2" Exhaust System, Clear front indicators, EL Taillights, EL door trims.

Old 27-08-2005, 03:02 AM   #4
Clarke AV
OzECruisers Treasurer

A Big problem
Clarke AV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2005, 03:08 AM   #5
wiggum_04
long live wagons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke AV
A Big problem
please dont say that!!!!!! i dont have the money!!!!! lol