Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 20-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
shazaam

Default AUII/AUIII Quote Please

Hi,

I have a AUII XR8 Sedan and a AUIII Fairmont Wagon that will need new brakes soon.

How much are the DBA Slotted Rotors (Street Series) a pair? + postage to Hobart 7008.

How much are the DBA Slotted Rotors (4000 Series) a pair? + postage to Hobart 7008.

Also what pads do you recommend and how much a pair?

And finally, do you sell braided brake line kits? and if so how much?

Cheers

shazaam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
shazaam

Hi fella's,

any info about my questions? Haven't heard anything.

Cheers
Old 23-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazaam
Hi,

I have a AUII XR8 Sedan and a AUIII Fairmont Wagon that will need new brakes soon.

How much are the DBA Slotted Rotors (Street Series) a pair? + postage to Hobart 7008.

How much are the DBA Slotted Rotors (4000 Series) a pair? + postage to Hobart 7008.

Also what pads do you recommend and how much a pair?

And finally, do you sell braided brake line kits? and if so how much?

Cheers
Sorry about missing that.Do you need front and rear disc rotors and brake pads along with front and rear braided lines ? Can i get a month and year thanks on both cars so i can confirm the brake lines please. Are both cars just for std street use or is there towing etc

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
shazaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED
Sorry about missing that.Do you need front and rear disc rotors and brake pads along with front and rear braided lines ? Can i get a month and year thanks on both cars so i can confirm the brake lines please. Are both cars just for std street use or is there towing etc

No worries mate. My brother is also interested and I've listed his car also.

The cars are:

2000 September AUII Falcon XR8 (200kw) Sedan - no towing just street
2002 March AUIII Fairmont Wagon - street but towing a boat loaded up around maybe 1500 - 1600kg
2001 April AUII Falcon SR Sedan - street

We do need rotors and pads etc.. front and rear for all three but just depends on finances so a price for the front and a price for the rear would be appreciated. The braided lines we're just looking into at the moment so again a price per front/rear etc.. would be good.

Cheers and thanks
Old 24-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazaam
No worries mate. My brother is also interested and I've listed his car also.

The cars are:

2000 September AUII Falcon XR8 (200kw) Sedan - no towing just street
2002 March AUIII Fairmont Wagon - street but towing a boat loaded up around maybe 1500 - 1600kg
2001 April AUII Falcon SR Sedan - street

We do need rotors and pads etc.. front and rear for all three but just depends on finances so a price for the front and a price for the rear would be appreciated. The braided lines we're just looking into at the moment so again a price per front/rear etc.. would be good.

Cheers and thanks
OK here are some prices for you and the rotors will fit all 3 cars.
DBA slotted front rotors are $115 each
DBA Slotted rear rotors are $115 each
Street pads - no towing - $54each but we can supply pads from $35 that will be fine
Street pads - towing - $75 a set
Braided lines are from $140 to average of $165 a pair thanks.
Freight is for 4 rotors and 2 sets of pads $75.Freight would be a little bit cheaper to send all at once .

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post