Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
jordyn
jordyn

Default why bother

listen guys,how come nobody can reply to simple question.I get asked to post re L300 swap in early bird ,Ido that straight away,but when I look for help re question about f/bumper I dont get any replies.
Posted in classic section and Queensland earlies ,but no replies.

C,mon guys I luv this forum and u guys r gr8.HELP

Old 06-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
XplosiveR6
Viper FG XR6 Turbo

It may be because either no one can understand you're writing (i know i can't). Or no one honestly knows how to help you.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

plain english concise posts will yeald better results. abreviated may seem cool but it isn't welcome here

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 06-06-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
jordyn
jordyn

Default Your Joking

Please tell me what you dont understand ,if you cant understand that simple question then Im am definitly in wrong place.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
FGII-XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what you have posted above makes absolutly no sense if you want replys just put exactly what you want in a clear concise manner con't try to shorten it make it clear this is not sms so size is not an issue if your request is easy to understand it will attract more replys

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Start a new career as a bus driver

Rides:
FG2 XR6 stock at this stage but a very nice ride

xc 4 DOOR X CHASER 5.8 UNDER RESTO
Old 06-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordyn
Please tell me what you dont understand ,if you cant understand that simple question then Im am definitly in wrong place.
I think you may be. I stand by my English skills and I am struggling to understand exactly what it is that you are trying to say.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #7
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I havent seen your question? I always answer any thing if I know the answer (give I dont know to many answers though) I'll go looking now for you though

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
Old 06-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
jordyn
jordyn

Default Nora

MATE,Im not trying to start a verbal here, just wanting to find out whether or not the front bumper bar on xk-xl falcon is straight or does it have a slight curve to it.
This question was asked on the two threads I mentioned,classics and Queensland early falcons.
This thread in "the bar" was a simple question as to why no-one could answer a simple thing like that in the other threads,there are so many guys here that own early falcons surely someone could reply to it.
Again ,Im not wishing to start WW3.Thanks
Old 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
Rob
Living the dream

It's just that your first post was a little.. jumbled.

Punctuation is important, especially when you can't communicate verbally.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:07 AM   #10
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Fair go Jordyn

You post these 2 questions late last night;

bumper question at 10.37pm
front bumper q at 11.05pm

And you expect an instant reply :

How many early bird owners do you figure are on here that would be able to answer that between when you asked those question and when you started asking why bother in this thread at 9:18am this morning.

Furthermore, you supposedly have the skills to put a big block into an earlybird, along with cutting out the towers, fitting an L300 front end with tilt opening bodywork but you can't figure out what to do cause your bumper may be bent.

:

Last edited by Raptor; 06-06-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #11
jordyn
jordyn

Default raptor

dont get nasty mate,I was,nt.I did state that I thought you guys are gr8(sorry great)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #12
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordyn
...I did state that I thought you guys are gr8 (sorry great)
: we all need to vent sometimes.

Maybe the forum isn't the best place to do it.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
Kryton

theres always an internet search if you need a quick answer.
sometimes the best way is to help yourself first.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #14
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Asking at 11.00pm then cracking it at 9.30am the next morning? Most who own these cars are in bed by 8.00pm ...... or at least in there pajama's by then ......

Give it till the end of the day and you will have an answer, I can promise you, from someone in the classics section. Especially if you put a pic up showing the front bar!

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #15
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

just answer his god damn question and quit being grammar nazi's. jesus tap dancing christ!!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #16
Wally
XP Coupe

I understood the OP . Let me para phrase: - jordyn has a query that requires a response and it isn't happening fast enough, so he's rallying the troops to take notice................it has worked.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #17
TOASTED
JMM modded EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
just answer his god damn question and quit being grammar nazi's. jesus tap dancing christ!!
WELL SAID, THIS THREAD EXISTS TO ANSWER A QUESTION, NOT TO DISCUSS ENGLISH SKILLS. IM SURE AFTER 1 MODERATOR SAID SPEAK ENGLISH THE MESSAGE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THRU. NO NEED FOR 3 OTHER MODERATORS TO JUMP IN. PERHAPS NEXT TIME PM THE INDIVIDUAL AND GIVE THEM A TIP RATHER THAN FILLING A THREAD WITH IRRELIVENT INFO.

Guess the alcohol tax is turning people to mind altering drugs.
I drive : A heavily modified EF Fairmont with a JMM dev5 cam, worked head, 3.5" mandrel bent intake, exhaust, and a few other bits n pieces like a stally etc.

"She goes like a zirtek"

WANT A FAST FORD RING THIS BLOKE V V

Abbott Engines for HeadWork
20 years experience
PH Rob on (07) 5526 3883
Old 06-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #18
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigosmoddedEF
WELL SAID, THIS THREAD EXISTS TO ANSWER A QUESTION, NOT TO DISCUSS ENGLISH SKILLS. IM SURE AFTER 1 MODERATOR SAID SPEAK ENGLISH THE MESSAGE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THRU. NO NEED FOR 3 OTHER MODERATORS TO JUMP IN. PERHAPS NEXT TIME PM THE INDIVIDUAL AND GIVE THEM A TIP RATHER THAN FILLING A THREAD WITH IRRELIVENT INFO.
Maybe check your own grammar to start with rather than the rest of us what to do

Closed Thread