Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 28-09-2007, 11:20 PM   #31
samftr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

rust can also be caused by poor repairs, living near the coast, sea spray, unpainted/protected metals. Time will tell on these cars, however. Trouble with them is a lot are company vehicles, which 9 times out of ten the driver has no idea on vehicle maintenance in regard to paint care etc. I have seen company cars washed in the full sun with a green scour pad to remove bug guts from the bonnet/headlights/front bar on a vx commodore. Made me cringe :-O

Felcen!
samftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #32
aufutura_bloke

Got the car repiared and new panel welded in. according to the panel beater the vehicle has been involved in a accident on the left hand front guard and door at some stage and the panel beater who repaired the car previously didnt undercoat and did a bad repair job. any way my car is all fixed up now and the car yard paid the panel beater to have the rust fixed free of charge to me.

you can check me vehicle out at:

http://www.aufalcon.com/cgi-bin/inde...act=item&i=394

if you are not a member of aufalcon.com sign up today excellent tips on repairs etc and you will ne involved in a group of AU drivers.

Safe Driving
aufutura_bloke is offline   Reply With Quote