Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 07-09-2007, 04:22 PM   #61
beepbeep
"stephoon"

dang, whens the next cruise guys? sounds like fun, post some more pics if any.
beepbeep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #62
xr8ute
Back on the road

Just thought I'd update this thread to say that I completed the return leg of this cruise today in my Fairmont. The new (second hand) gearbox is in much better condition than the original one, so hopefully it should hang together OK on the next cruise...

AU XR8 Ute 13.90 @ 100mph - http://www.aufalcon.com/xr8ute
5L Windsor, GT40X heads, Crane 2030, Pacey 4-1s, Lukey 3", 3.91:1, auto. Tuned by me w/Quarterhorse and BinaryEditor.

Coming Soon: Ported lower intake, Tickford "Premium" Brakes, and a good wash.
xr8ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #63
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8ute
Just thought I'd update this thread to say that I completed the return leg of this cruise today in my Fairmont. The new (second hand) gearbox is in much better condition than the original one, so hopefully it should hang together OK on the next cruise...
Mate, glad to hear its back and working again.

FGX-XR8 Manual, BFII E-Gas, '11 GSXR 1000 - Love 'em!
FPV Tickford Club of NSW - www.fpvclub.com
Bluehoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 07:08 PM   #64
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

Good news mate look forward to seeing it out again on the next cruise! even if its not a bseries wgaf! get the explorer intake and big tb on it and let the ol windsor breathe some more of that fresh mountain air!

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 10:33 PM   #65
xr8ute
Back on the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger
Good news mate look forward to seeing it out again on the next cruise! even if its not a bseries wgaf! get the explorer intake and big tb on it and let the ol windsor breathe some more of that fresh mountain air!
Im keen for another cruise, would be good to catch up and talk trash. I reckon i'll be at the Kangaroo Valley cruise....I live just up the road from Fairy Meadow maccas, so would meet up from there.

I started cleaning up the Explorer intake and TB today....its a bit of a mess. Just need to drill and tap the thread for the ACT sensor in runner #5 then I can fit it up.

I need to replace the balancer on the Fairmont between now and then. Its shagged, rubber sticking out, timing marks not even close to lined up, vibrating like crazy etc.....

It never ends, LOL.

AU XR8 Ute 13.90 @ 100mph - http://www.aufalcon.com/xr8ute
5L Windsor, GT40X heads, Crane 2030, Pacey 4-1s, Lukey 3", 3.91:1, auto. Tuned by me w/Quarterhorse and BinaryEditor.

Coming Soon: Ported lower intake, Tickford "Premium" Brakes, and a good wash.
xr8ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #66
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8ute
Im keen for another cruise, would be good to catch up and talk trash. I reckon i'll be at the Kangaroo Valley cruise....I live just up the road from Fairy Meadow maccas, so would meet up from there.

I started cleaning up the Explorer intake and TB today....its a bit of a mess. Just need to drill and tap the thread for the ACT sensor in runner #5 then I can fit it up.

I need to replace the balancer on the Fairmont between now and then. Its shagged, rubber sticking out, timing marks not even close to lined up, vibrating like crazy etc.....

It never ends, LOL.

Balancer sounds like fun lol but hey arent underdrives easy to come by for the ol windsor ;) just nick the balancer off the au :P

Check out the list of repairs my car needs in my build thread lol your not alone i gotta get cracking gonna be a busy person lol

Next cruise should be a good one new suspension and all. Only been through kangaroo valley as a passenger in a wagon - not fun!

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #67
Airmon
King of the Fairy's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger

Next cruise should be a good one new suspension and all. Only been through kangaroo valley as a passenger in a wagon - not fun!
Ahh the old EF knows that road very well hahahaha.
Airmon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post