Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 30-07-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
stevie
Starter Motor

Default Mobile phone plug location LS Zetech

Hi guys I have a 06 LS zetech and after reading the manual it says you can intergrade the mobile phone kit thru the stero like in the territory I have but it does not give the location of the plug does anyone know??

Many Thanks

stevie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Hey Stevie welcome!

Firstly just to clarify, it's a Zetec (no "h")!!

I wasn't sure you could do it but it looks like you can in Europe. The manual doesn't actually say you can do it, it simply says that if one is fitted you need to be aware while driving. As far as I'm aware, it's not available in Australia as a Ford option but looks like (according to the diagram) that it might be an option in Europe. Check with your local Dealer just to be sure as I'm not really too sure about the new model Focus.
Old 30-07-2007, 07:04 PM   #3
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

You can, theres a Mute option on the back of the HU for phone integration, but theres no plug, you just have to wire it up...

Where are you Steve?? I know someone in qld who does them.
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
stevie
Starter Motor

I'm live in melbourne would you know what colour the wire is? I have played around with it and made up a lead to hook it up thru the Aux feature but you have to push the button on the dash, otherwise the sound just comes thru with the radio
stevie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Couldnt tell you, my installer just used a tester on it till he foudn the one that came up with Phone on the dash...
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #6
Lickjimmy1
Starter Motor

will this work on any 07 focus?
Lickjimmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #7
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Should do, they haven't changed anything since launch of the 05 model.