Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 17-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Addz08
"FEED IT"

Default Z Grip Clutch..

Hi guy's,

I,m wanting to put a new clutch in my BA XR8, as the original one is getting a little soft..

Just wondering if I could get a price for a "Z" Grip and does the kit come with a flywheel and the slave/throw out bearing??

Cheers guys

Adam

BA XR8 UTE ,PACEMAKER 4/1'S,MAGNAFLOW METALCORE CATS,TOYS CUSTOM TWIN 2 1/2 SYSTEM, CAPA TUNE, K&N FILTER, LIGHTENED BILLET STEEL FLYWHEEL, DCS CLUTCH, SS INDUCTIONS BIGMOUTH CAI, 20" FR20 SIMMONS....
Addz08 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Hey Adam...

A "Z"Grip clutch is only a drag racing clutch and not that good on the street.. If the car was a weekend car you might get away from it, but day to day driving you will get sick of it very quickly..

best is to give us a call and we can chat about what type of driving you will be doing and advise you on the right clutch for your use...

Theo@BPR
03 9305 3000
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo@BluePower
Hey Adam...

A "Z"Grip clutch is only a drag racing clutch and not that good on the street.. If the car was a weekend car you might get away from it, but day to day driving you will get sick of it very quickly..

best is to give us a call and we can chat about what type of driving you will be doing and advise you on the right clutch for your use...

Theo@BPR
03 9305 3000
Out of interist Theo, what do you guys recommend for 90% street, with 2-3 Drag meets a year, and maybe a bit of track work?

I was looking at the Malwood Option 3 with Organic plate?
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post