Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2022, 06:31 PM   #11
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Production Numbers Thread

I may not agree with the XB GT 4V 4sp numbers.
Why well I have that only 2 such Hardtop were such and 6 sedan were such. for real.
I thought them 4V were all gone by October. due to a ADR.
As the HQ 350 4sp was gone by Aug Sep 1973 and from then on only automatic with another 350 that was even more gutless again and the Valiant VJ Charger E55 340 V8 was gone about then I believe.
And that 351 4V autos were gone before July 1972 as no Hardtop 4V auto I have been led to believe.

XB GT sedan 1973
July one sedan and one Hardtop made
Aug one sedan
Sep 5 sedan and one Hardtop
Oct 42 sedan and 41 Hardtop
Nov 137 sedan and 75 Hardtop and I do not think Nov were 4V 351. but maybe they were.

Could someone have all the F100 F250 350 and such 4X4 Production numbers from 1974 on.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post