Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-07-2005, 12:38 AM   #1
pauly85
commodore bogan

Default need help....SOON

my bro smashed his ea this morn (sat) and i need to get a new bonnet, radiator and air con condensor asap, hopefully have the car back on the rd sunday night, anyone no anyone or anywhere around the eastern suburbs who can sell me these parts relativly cheap so i can get the thing driving again on sunday? PLEASE HELP

pauly85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2005, 01:33 AM   #2
Damo
Banned

pik a part Paul.

How did he smash it ? Won't you need radiator support, Front bar, lights etc... Stuff the a/c condenser it's winter.

Good luck getting it fixed up, you gunna do it yourself ?
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2005, 11:34 AM   #3
pauly85
commodore bogan

he ran u the back of a rodeo driving to work in the rain, its not too bad atall, top lock is just repairable, but will take a few hours, radiator is bent and has a hole in it, bonnet is buggered and has a massive gouge in it from the rodeo's spare tyre bolt, guards lights and bar is fine, lucky it has superlows, he slid under the car lol

im gonna run down to pick a part today and see wat i can get, hopefully get it back on the rd today

might post up ppicks later!
pauly85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2005, 01:19 AM   #4
EBII4.L

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly85
he ran u the back of a rodeo driving to work in the rain, its not too bad atall, top lock is just repairable, but will take a few hours, radiator is bent and has a hole in it, bonnet is buggered and has a massive gouge in it from the rodeo's spare tyre bolt, guards lights and bar is fine, lucky it has superlows, he slid under the car lol

im gonna run down to pick a part today and see wat i can get, hopefully get it back on the rd today

might post up ppicks later!
yeah i would say the wreckers pick a part =)

i had the same situation at one time, rammed in2 a R31 Skyline Rear my bonnet all buggered but the skyline was fine LOL lucky me not even a scratch
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post