Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default The temperature is rising, so dont forget your furry friend in the car

Well tonight on the local news a guy (whos face was blanked out on TV, dunno why) was spoken to by the Police after people called them because he had left his little dog in his dualcab work ute with the windows up.
(obviously a slow day in the news locally).

The Police woman he said they responded to calls about the dog in the car and he uttered (useing best bogan voice) "ah yea i left the window down", to which he points to the drivers window which was down 1inch!

All other windows were left up....

It just never ceases to amaze me the utter stupidity and brain dead morons who really cant dont care about these things.
Today it was 32 outside and inside that car the temp would be close to 40..

I have seen threads on here about people beloved dog passing away.... so im glad to see that we have dog lovers here.

Please dont leave your furry friend in the car and keep your eyes out in the car parks for those that have.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Totally agree mate, pets are for life people need to realise this
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #3
FrogInASock
Getahaircutandgetarealjob

I lived in Cairns for 5 years. People would lock their dogs (and occasionally, kids) in their cars all the time at the shopping centres. The TV was full of ads saying don't do it, but all the time. It was the done thing to simply smash a window to rescue a distressed dog, and any kid, and the police would never say anything about the window.
Old 17-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
iCat
doof doof doof doof

some people have the brains of maggots.

if i see a creature locked in a car i leave a note on the windscreen that i have contacted the police.