Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-04-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
*rayman*
454 Power

Default New Mustang PC PS2 game preview

this clip is cool, a preview to the new mustang racing game coming out soon..... graphics look sweet....

enjoy

http://planetmustang.com/fordmustang.wmv

TOY - 68 SS 454 Camaro
*rayman* is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2005, 05:01 PM   #2
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

looks sweet

for all those who might b interested Need for Speed Most Wanted is due sumtime this year. u can get muscles, supercars etc. and they have added cops(**** yeah) apparently they used pursuit experts in developing the game. should b sweet. back to the game we all knew and loved with cops.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #3
EFFalcon
Last warning

aslong as they don't have those ****en missile things... since when do cops shoot u from a chopper!

the graphics of that mustang game look average (car models and textures look poor)
but might be a bit of fun.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
ford.boy
Prodigal Son

Default W00000000tTT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
looks sweet

for all those who might b interested Need for Speed Most Wanted is due sumtime this year. u can get muscles, supercars etc. and they have added cops(**** yeah) apparently they used pursuit experts in developing the game. should b sweet. back to the game we all knew and loved with cops.
That's awesome news

Can't wait to play it, NSIISE is my favourite game ever!
Old 25-04-2005, 06:32 PM   #5
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
aslong as they don't have those ****en missile things... since when do cops shoot u from a chopper!

the graphics of that mustang game look average (car models and textures look poor)
but might be a bit of fun.
LOL that part sucked didnt it one minute your driving next your dodging barrless of tnt crap LOL
oh the fun that was :
cant wait to see this game
HOON69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post