Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 31-07-2021, 04:36 PM   #1
mgc0407
Starter Motor

Default Focus 2011 LW TDCI Sport Advice on upgrading to Genuine Sat Nav unit Sony set up

Hi I have a 2011 Focus LW TDCI sport and would like to remove the standard Sony radio and small monitor set up and replace it with the bigger screen i think 5 inch Genuine Ford Sat nav set up. My original system doesnt have sat nav so i wanted to know what parts are needed from the wreckers. I would also like to fit a reverse camera as it only has factory reverse parking sensors at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated as i dont really want to go down the aftermarket Android set up. Thanks Mark Caudwell
mgc0407 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-08-2021, 07:50 AM   #2
stefcio007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Focus 2011 LW TDCI Sport Advice on upgrading to Genuine Sat Nav unit Sony set up

You can get genuine Sync3 Sony units for just over $1k new factory leftovers.
How much do you want to spend on a 10 year old car though? I would go for a cheaper Android unit about $400 get a boot handle reverse camera and call it a day.
stefcio007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post