Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #31
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: $500,000 Ferrari stolen in Newcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZHLANE
Because vn's are indestructable.
Annnyy minute now....

nope?....

where's Riksta?
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
Old 28-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #32
StrokedXT
Banned

The guy probably doesnt give a ****, it would have been insured and its not as if he would have spent houirs working on it.
Old 28-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #33
Eaturbo
BUILT FORD TUFF

Apparently Tinkler is an arogant A Hole anyway. There is lots of articles on the web about his arogance and failure to pay in full for the horses he brought. I couldnt care less. Heaps of people get there cars stolen so what makes him so special.
Old 28-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #34
kinksta
Luxojet

A bit harsh. If you couldn't care less why bother posting anything.

It is a pretty bad crime that has happened here, yes plenty of cars get stolen, but not $500,000 Ferraris from billion dollar families who are asleep in the house at the time.

That makes it "special" so to speak.
Old 28-06-2011, 02:20 PM   #35
ray38l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaturbo
Apparently Tinkler is an arogant A Hole anyway. There is lots of articles on the web about his arogance and failure to pay in full for the horses he brought. I couldnt care less. Heaps of people get there cars stolen so what makes him so special.
I've heard he is a pain in the *** to deal with but then that's what you need to be successful in business.
He seems to be someone who would take matters into his own hands so its probably better the cops get them instead of tinkler doing something about it. The rich have a way of making things happen.
Old 29-06-2011, 01:29 AM   #36
ED Classic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaturbo

Agreed sad for losing a rareish Ferrai but no 1 was injured and he will replace it with spare change so no big deal in my books, besides people dont come into your house and steal a car to burn out (that right not for parts or crime etc ) unless youve really upset someone but thats the side of the story we will never hear
Old 29-06-2011, 05:15 AM   #37
kpcart
Banned

i feel anger towards this a-hole ferrari-owner snob, whenever the priveledged class have something bad happen to them, they demand huge attention and we are expected to feel sorry for them. that is not right, poor people always have much worse things happen to them in day to day life and get no attention. these rich a-holes make most of their money stealing from the poor with insider trading and other favoured deals. i feel much sader for a working class person who gets their $2000 family car stolen and hasnt got insurance because they need to sacrifice some costs. this ferrari i have no emotion for, infact with insurance the owner is probably going to be better off now that it is written off, they will likely get more money then if they sold it, and then get interest in the bank on top of that. in WA, we have so many burnt down old Hotels, which are insurance jobs by the Upper class owners, and the owner then sheds crocodile tears on tv after the fire, claiming they will rebuild the hotel for the community, they then never end up doing that, putting the blaim on heritage councils or anyone else because they never had any intention to rebuild the building because they authorised the arson, and in the meantime get multi million dollar insurance payouts and accumulate heaps of interest in the bank in the several years they publicly keep claiming to the public that they "will rebuild" the building-when the heritage council (or whoever else they blame to kill some time) come to play. These rich people win 2 ways, with the public empathy, and with the extra dollars to their already huge bank accounts.
Old 29-06-2011, 05:25 AM   #38
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He's an "a-hole" because he has worked hard enough to afford to buy a Ferrari? It's in everybody's best interests they catch this guy and minimize future thefts of any car because who pays for those insurance premiums? Everybody!
Old 29-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #39
munners

Wow, whats with all the hostility?

Munners
Old 29-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #40
Peter B - CV8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpcart
i feel anger towards this a-hole ferrari-owner snob, whenever the priveledged class have something bad happen to them, they demand huge attention and we are expected to feel sorry for them. that is not right, poor people always have much worse things happen to them in day to day life and get no attention. these rich a-holes make most of their money stealing from the poor with insider trading and other favoured deals. i feel much sader for a working class person who gets their $2000 family car stolen and hasnt got insurance because they need to sacrifice some costs. this ferrari i have no emotion for, infact with insurance the owner is probably going to be better off now that it is written off, they will likely get more money then if they sold it, and then get interest in the bank on top of that. in WA, we have so many burnt down old Hotels, which are insurance jobs by the Upper class owners, and the owner then sheds crocodile tears on tv after the fire, claiming they will rebuild the hotel for the community, they then never end up doing that, putting the blaim on heritage councils or anyone else because they never had any intention to rebuild the building because they authorised the arson, and in the meantime get multi million dollar insurance payouts and accumulate heaps of interest in the bank in the several years they publicly keep claiming to the public that they "will rebuild" the building-when the heritage council (or whoever else they blame to kill some time) come to play. These rich people win 2 ways, with the public empathy, and with the extra dollars to their already huge bank accounts.
Gee, I'm sensing some deep seated hostility issues here. Did some ferrari driving arsonist burn down your local watering hole ????
Old 29-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #41
kinksta
Luxojet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B - CV8
Gee, I'm sensing some deep seated hostility issues here. Did some ferrari driving arsonist burn down your local watering hole ????

Struck a nerve hehe. Some pretty harsh words here, I only hope karma isn't reading this...
Old 29-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #42
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpcart
One day it will happen to you and we will laugh.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
Closed Thread