Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 25-04-2019, 04:02 PM   #1
ronwest
All Bran = Regular Member

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Parts for sale - where?

It must be my thick day but I've got a few bits to sell and having difficulty with the sales area headings.

In the "For Sale" section I can see where ppl have adv "PARTS" etc etc

When I attempt to start a new thread I get a choice of "Cleveland" or "Parting whole cars" (or whatever it is).

I can't find a section for individual parts.

Help??

ronwest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2019, 04:37 PM   #2
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 
Default Re: Parts for sale - where?

I don't think you are having a "thick day" I think it's a glitch with the forum.

The For Sale, Parts area has the two sub-forums for Cleveland and Parting out vehicles, just stay in the main Parts area and start a new thread from there. I can see the the pro-forma that opens then tells you it's for the Cleveland section but just ignore that and continue filling it out. I think you'll be right.

If I've got that all wrong and it's stuffs up send me a pm and I'll hopefully be able to edit to get what you want.

Cheers Raptor
Old 25-04-2019, 08:19 PM   #3
ronwest
All Bran = Regular Member

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: Parts for sale - where?

Thanks mate.
Yeah, all good with your directions.
I've forgotten how to post pics but the links are there so peeps can see whats what.
Cheers...

ronwest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post