Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-08-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
Sapper
Back to the AU

Default I hate speed cameras, but i love their stories!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...012649610.html

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Its happened again! I've lost count of the number of times a court has found something that renders speed camera fines invalid.

Who else (esp from interstate) has some good recent stories about voluntary taxation (read: speed camera fines)?

Old 24-08-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
exrtnz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

S H I T! 57 million in one year, Theres always a way around a fine , its just that it costs more to get off it.
exrtnz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 01:55 AM   #3
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

Yeah, well what do you expect. The RTA, VicRoads and all the other authorities count on you not fighting it in court, because they know that they will lose.
***Coming Soon: Clear Side Repeaters***
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Smoked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post