Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
RaryGirl
Starter Motor

Default Accessories for - 2010 Mondeo Zetec MC

New to the forum and also, this will be my first Ford. We're picking up a 2010 Mondeo MC Zetec TDCi wagon - Ink Blue next week-end.

My husband likes the look of the daytime running lights on the Titanium model and was wondering if anyone had got them fitted after market to their Zetec?

We have children - which no matter how hard I try, they tend to make a mess in the car, so I like the fitted rubber mats to protect the cars carpet and make it easier to clean. I can't see any Ford ones on the website ... any after market recommendations.

I'm sure I'll have a million questions once I pick up the car ... but that's it for now.

RaryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Default Re: Accessories for - 2010 Mondeo Zetec MC

I've got a set of front and rear neoprene seat covers for sale that would fit your car.

Got them when I thought we were having one child, but with twins and a three year old, the Mondeo would be too small.

Check the link below, I am happy to do it for less than I indicate too, a they are no good to me.

As for the DRLs, don't know, and fitted mats would be covered by warranty. I had my carpet ones replaced under warranty.

They are a great car, enjoy it!
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #3
RaryGirl
Starter Motor

Thanks Dusty ... we're getting this car as we have two in carseats and one out of them, so needed room where the teen could sit with her bottom fully on the seat and not at an angle wedged between the childseats.

The seat covers sound interesting. I'll chat to hubby about them as I hate the marks the kids car seats make into the upholstery, so they would have to assist in keeping those marks at bay.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #4
Dusty1
Giddy up!

I got them as I thought I was going to have two child seats across the rear. But with another as a bonus they are no good to me. They are custom made to fit the Mondeo.

My daughter likes to eject things from her seat, and I wanted to protect the seats. The Titanium I ordered has suede insets, and they would have been ruined very quickly by a banana/vegimite sandwich/milk bottle left on the seat. Same with fabric, I've had this as well and hate dirty seats.

Let me know.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
NZ XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

A full set of fitted rubber mats is available in NZ. I have them in the front and they're great.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
RaryGirl
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ XR6
A full set of fitted rubber mats is available in NZ. I have them in the front and they're great.
Wonder why Ford doesn't have them over here? They have all the carpet ones, but I have children and the rubber mats are wonderful.

I have a full set in the little car I have atm and they have saved the carpet many times when a tanti throwing 2 year old decides to chuck her full cup at the back of my head and hits the floor and spills everywhere ... amazing how much liquid the current mats (with a lip) hold.
Old 14-06-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

The DRLs should be able to be fitted, but I would say you wouldnt get any change out of $1000 just for the parts alone!! :S

Good luck
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
RaryGirl
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH GT
The DRLs should be able to be fitted, but I would say you wouldnt get any change out of $1000 just for the parts alone!! :S

Good luck
Might be an accessory that can be left for now.