Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
ConradP

Talking Time to mod my LV

Hey guys, I've got a 2010 LX Focus LV, I've just hit 11k km's and had my first year service, I think it's time i change a few things on it. First off I've never done anything to any car before this is my first car.

I'm looking at rims/lowering for starters, I'm pretty much in love with Oz Racing Superturismo GT's so I'm set on getting some 19"s of them.

Is there any brand of springs i should aim to get? I don't want to have the *** dragging on the ground or anything just a nice presentable height so i can't climb into the wheel arch and have a nap.

Secondly I'm looking at a CAI and exhaust, nothing stupid just want to get a nice tone coming out, now for the CAI all i know is k&n, I don't know if they are any good but seem the benchmark if anything, most people know I know have them.

Pretty much I'm just after any suggestions on what brands I should be looking at, I've been reading on here people re-doing all the suspension and sway-bars and all that, sounds great i'm just not sure if it's within my budget the rims will set me back around $2.4k from what I've seen not including tyres, i'm looking at spending around 5k in total less if possible.

Cheers in advance for any input.

ConradP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post