Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 30-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Showxpony

Default Attention All Ford Turbo Owners!!

Hey guys!

My best mate is turning 21 this weekend and he is a Ford fanatic. He's had a BF Fairmont Ghia MkII and now drives a FG XR6. As he's been on his P's, he has always fantasizes about Turbo Fords, in particular the F6s.

I couldn't think of what to buy him but then i thought he'd absolutely LOVE to go for a spin in a FPV BA/BF/FG F6 or a worked XR6T.

So basically, I want to give him that as a gift.

I'm willing to pay someone $100 to take my mate for a spin for say 20-30mins in the TAYLORS HILL area of Victoria this weekend on Saturday the 2nd of October during anytime in the day... I realise the Grand Final is on... again... So it'll be fine if you want to take him before, after or during the game. He won't be watching it (bulldogs aren't playing) so during the game will be fine if you want to do it then.

The cars i'm looking for preferably with some engine work done are:

- FPV FG F6
- FPV BF F6 Typhoon
- FPV BA F6 Typhoon

- FG XR6 Turbo
- FG G6E Turbo
- BF XR6 Turbo

Shoot me a text on 0418 539 121 - Damian, with the following information:

Your Name:
Your Car:
Work Done to it:
Time you're available:

In summary, I'm looking for a Ford Turbo preferably with work done, to drive my mate around for 20-30mins for his 21st birthday to show him what to look forward to in the future.

Help me out, get some quick cash and jump on this offer!

To view the original thread find "Attention all FG Turbo Owners!!!!" in 'The Pub' Forum.
Cheers

Showxpony is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post