Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 02-06-2005, 09:57 PM   #31
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomXR8
I'm waiting for Chris' arrival at WSID with his new found power, I'll be there to see him run down there. I reckon he'll atleast have the quickest Auto Boss 260 at WSID if the fasted Boss....
Hi Craig hows the beast, was hopeing to see you taming some lions last night out at wsidw.

When is Chris heading up for some action.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2005, 11:52 PM   #32
PhantomXR8
Now a FG XR8 in Nitro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Hi Craig hows the beast, was hopeing to see you taming some lions last night out at wsidw.

When is Chris heading up for some action.
Yep, it's coming on nicely. Had an update program loaded into it, it roars. 3rd gear acceleration, 80-120kph has now improved by 6 tenths over Simon's awesome tune. It's only running 4lbs of boost, no intercooling and no custom tune, yet it appears to be good for a mid 12. Will wait for the dyno run before I wring it's neck. I'm waiting to hear from Chris, he's being secretive about something......
Old 04-06-2005, 02:34 AM   #33
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomXR8
Yep, it's coming on nicely. Had an update program loaded into it, it roars. 3rd gear acceleration, 80-120kph has now improved by 6 tenths over Simon's awesome tune. It's only running 4lbs of boost, no intercooling and no custom tune, yet it appears to be good for a mid 12. Will wait for the dyno run before I wring it's neck. I'm waiting to hear from Chris, he's being secretive about something......
Sounds amazing mate, these Boss engines sure love pressure fed into them dont they.

Wonder what he could be up to this time......................
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post