Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
FTe342
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default What Cheeses me off about the forum

You what I hate ? I hate the fact that members don't have to show their location !
Ok, I understand that people have a right to protect their privacy. Some might think that if they give the area they live in a thief is going to find them and knock off their Phase 3 or whatever.

But often you see people have posted something and then when you look for where they are at, its blank ! If this is the case, I pass.

It could be that they are wanting a part, or selling a part or car, or quoting prices in their area, but its all meaningless because you don't know where they are !

I would like to see that members have to show at least which state they are in ! Its a big country !!!

Your thoughts ?

T3 TL50 #147 Silhouette Auto ESS - Brembos - Last of 3 in T3 spec, only AUIII TL50 ever built -14.2 sec @ 98mph bog stock. Only customer ordered T3 TL50 built, only LWB sedan plated AUIII and the last performance enhanced LWB sedan built by Ford Aust.

AUII Fairlane Ghia Sportsman 5.0L in Blue Pearl

OWN THE ROAD
FTe342 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post