Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #11
sneaky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

i'll be giving the current level of Lovan (40mg) a work out this week.

just got home from a 10 day cruise with my wife, and with in a few hours of arriving home we broke the news to the kids (8 & 9) that we are separating and I was moving out of the house last night. this has been coming for a while, and we both kind of ignored it to make the most of the holiday that has been booked and paid for months ago.

my wife and I have been together for 20 years, married for 10 years, been together since we were 14 years old. it is going to be very difficult not being together. hopefully it works out ok in the long run, just going to be terrible in the short term. while it is no one's "fault" i am on the receiving end of the decision and would prefer it didn't have to happen at this stage.

while the arrangement is not permanent at this point in time, it doesn't feel like we will get back to the 'old days'. at the moment we are trying to leave the kids in the family home as much as possible to slightly lesson the impact on them.

back to the shrink later in the week...