Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #61
Dez
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pete
but its not the fact that these girls are overweight its the fact they dress like they are britney spears

thats exactly right. like i said above, im not mr six pack. so i dont dress like im shit hot.

red_el_xr8...if im so small minded, dont follow me around to post your pointless shit after everything i say. and get some new material.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #62
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
they dress like they are britney spears
And one of her is enough! :
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
DivHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 05:04 PM   #63
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
i agree, im also overweight,
but its not the fact that these girls are overweight its the fact they dress like they are britney spears
I'm not overweight anymore in fact I'd like to put some weight back on. Yes, I understand that some bigger girls do dress inappropriately for their size and it is not a becoming look. However my point is that it is very hard to have any self confidence when you're on the larger size (especially when you're a female) because of the attitudes of a lot of people.

Last edited by LuvinmyEB; 06-06-2005 at 05:09 PM. Reason: just had to add more. :P
LuvinmyEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #64
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
I'm not overweight anymore in fact I'd like to put some weight back on.
I'll get the vacuum cleaner out... homestyle liposuction. You can have some of my fat!

Yes, please let's not turn this into a "no fat chicks" thread cos then I will have to leave! :nutsycuck Nah I'm not huge but I'm no skinny little thing... ugh, they're boring anyway. I'd rather have my curves thanks. And I think I have enough self confidence for two people at times :

Yes Britney's look is suited to... Britney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
bindi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 05:27 PM   #65
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
I'll get the vacuum cleaner out... homestyle liposuction. You can have some of my fat!

Yes, please let's not turn this into a "no fat chicks" thread cos then I will have to leave! :nutsycuck Nah I'm not huge but I'm no skinny little thing... ugh, they're boring anyway. I'd rather have my curves thanks. And I think I have enough self confidence for two people at times :

Yes Britney's look is suited to... Britney.
Does your vacuum blow things back out? This could get a little messy. :

There's no such thing as too much self confidence, the more self confidence you have the happier you are with yourself which is a good thing. ;)

Britneys preggers isn't she? Damn I hope she gets stretchmarks from her toes to her forehead and that baby belly that never goes away EVER!!

Muwahahahaha!!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:38 PM   #66
big_pete
Sublime

'nuff said

(sorry if this offends anyone)
Old 06-06-2005, 05:41 PM   #67
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Damn you beat me to it, although I think I have another.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:44 PM   #68
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My eyes! They have been soiled :
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #69
bindi

OMFG that is gruesome...

Quote:
Old 06-06-2005, 06:01 PM   #70
Pik0

another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg europe.jpg (69.2 KB, 134 views)
Coming Soon:
Lowering
Pik0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 06:13 PM   #71
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

That's the one I've been looking for!!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:20 PM   #72
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

hmmmm sign of equal opportunity

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:02 PM   #73
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pik0
another one
While the one on the right is truly scary, I'm really not much of a fan of the one on the left either. Sometimes a little mystery is a lot more sexier.. or in her case a lot more mystery.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:07 PM   #74
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
While the one on the right is truly scary, I'm really not much of a fan of the one on the left either. Sometimes a little mystery is a lot more sexier.. or in her case a lot more mystery.
At lest you know what your getting.

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
jabba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #75
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pik0
another one
i've seen that one as

"the difference between Paris and Parramatta"

lol
conordec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 10:32 PM   #76
Bearman
Moderator Ford Coupe Club

I've got to admit I've found myself having a good perve at the babes wearing these even though I'm not a great fan of this bit of fashion. I've seen too many bulging love handles and tummy rolls spilling over the jeans. Seen too much Parramatta and not enough Paris.

http://www.fordcoupeclub.org

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there" George Harrison 2001.
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #77
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

LOL thats getting me seasic ! wobblw woooobbble
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:11 PM   #78
Dez
Banned

thats gangsta booty. lol
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 07:18 AM   #79
bindi

: On another related topic, just wtf is it with gansta rappers and their skanky ho bitches on video clips? As if some ugly guy with rolls of fat is gonna score with those kinds of chicks without them being paid... puts unrealistic expectations in boy's heads.

There was a song a while ago by Destiny's Child called Nasty Girl where they admonish chicks for wearing clothes that make them look slutty and cheap... and then what do Beyonce et al go and wear in their follow-up clips???!!! Who the f*ck do these chicks think they are, hassling girls (and some stupid women) worldwide for dressing like that, when all they are really doing is wanting to wear what "women" on these vid clips wear? Role models... yeah right. Mank. :

Quote:
Old 07-06-2005, 12:57 PM   #80
Leah
www.madel.com.au

Well for another female point of view...

I dont mind the hipsters and tight tops on the right figure. I too cant stand the girls who believe that letting it all hang out is sexy. These girls need to open their eyes, and see that overweight girls cannot wear the same as a size 8-10 girl just because they can squeeze into it, and let the flabby bits hang out. I'm no skinny binny, but hey, I dont go around in mini-mini-mini skirts or jeans with my **** hanging out.

Onto the topic of G's. Im a HUGE fan!!!! Ive worn them for years and will continue to do so. Doesnt mean i go around showing them off to every tom, dick and harry. IMO girls who do this want attention.

Im also a huge fan of the tattoos on the lower back. I dont have one myself, but I think that on the right people, theyre very sexy, and have on many occasions pointed them out to Steve.

On the topic of boobs... we all have them. Some of us are lucky and have some larger than others, some have small ones. If you like to show your boobs, expect them to be looked at. If you dont like them being looked at, dont show them. Simple.

So there's my 2 cents... :
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 01:08 PM   #81
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mmm boobs :sm_drool:

ahem ;)
Old 07-06-2005, 07:26 PM   #82
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairmont99
mmm boobs :sm_drool:

ahem ;)
What he said.

/me passes Jacob a Frosty Cold Guinness (tm).

:baby bott :baby bott

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong

Last edited by smciner1; 07-06-2005 at 08:41 PM.
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2005, 11:00 PM   #83
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah
Well for another female point of view...

On the topic of boobs... we all have them. Some of us are lucky and have some larger than others, some have small ones. If you like to show your boobs, expect them to be looked at. If you dont like them being looked at, dont show them. Simple.

So there's my 2 cents... :
Yes on this topic, I have boobs bigger than some others, but for all and sundries sake, I shall not be showing em to no one.
Cheers,
Mike
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2005, 07:52 AM   #84
bindi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM96
Yes on this topic, I have boobs bigger than some others, but for all and sundries sake, I shall not be showing em to no one.
Cheers,
Mike
And we are very thankful Mike :

Quote:
Old 08-06-2005, 12:11 PM   #85
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindi
: On another related topic, just wtf is it with gansta rappers and their skanky ho bitches on video clips? As if some ugly guy with rolls of fat is gonna score with those kinds of chicks without them being paid... puts unrealistic expectations in boy's heads.

There was a song a while ago by Destiny's Child called Nasty Girl where they admonish chicks for wearing clothes that make them look slutty and cheap... and then what do Beyonce et al go and wear in their follow-up clips???!!! Who the f*ck do these chicks think they are, hassling girls (and some stupid women) worldwide for dressing like that, when all they are really doing is wanting to wear what "women" on these vid clips wear? Role models... yeah right. Mank. :
Good points bindi, I guess it's the whole "sex sells" thing, just the same as the way many female pop stars wear somewhat revealing clothing (and have a lot of computer editing done on the pictures to "enhance" certain features) on the album covers in what I find a rather obvious attempt to appeal to the teenage/young adult male market.

And now, time for me to have a little :, LOL!

Personally, I can't stand that "waife" look, women are supposed to have curves damnit, not look like a stick. I remember years ago I was going out with a woman who was quite skinny, and hugging her was like hugging a cheese grater - she was all bone. NOT a good look in my opinion - I was always trying to get her to eat more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say women should be overweight, just that some nice curves in the right places look good to me, and having no curves is not a good look.

And I agree with bindi, Britneys look is best suited to Britney!
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2005, 01:51 PM   #86
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MaDDeSTMaN
Good points bindi, I guess it's the whole "sex sells" thing, just the same as the way many female pop stars wear somewhat revealing clothing (and have a lot of computer editing done on the pictures to "enhance" certain features) on the album covers in what I find a rather obvious attempt to appeal to the teenage/young adult male market.
Britney Spears has gone overboard i think. Dont get me wrong its hot but shes meant to be a role model for her target audience which is teens mostly.

Britney Spears and Christina Augleria started off quite different than what they are now and IMO looked a lot better.

Think about Delta Goodrem. She is so hot and doesnt dress up like a whore. Just hope she doesnt turn out like Brintey or Christina.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2005, 07:56 PM   #87
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

This kind of thing absolutely disgusts me.

Personally I think if you show your boobs/**** crack/etc you not only expect to be looked at, but you LIKE being looked at and despite supposibly cracking the sads about "being stared at" - you love it and that's why you do it.

I have a personal hatred for the tattoo's above girls cracks, I call it the whore brand... it's just begging for your eyes to wander.

I'm not a skinny girl and I dress that way. I don't wear hipster pants and tight tops so my boobs, butt & belly are falling out of them and I don't have a g 2 inches above where my jeans sit. If you want to dress that way IMO you should have the body to do it because no one wants to see that!

Remember, just because lots of guys are looking at you doesn't mean they're doing it because you look good.
Old 09-06-2005, 07:05 AM   #88
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGirl
Remember, just because lots of guys are looking at you doesn't mean they're doing it because you look good.
LOL! So true.. spread the word sister because I don't think too many women actually realise that.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2005, 12:55 PM   #89
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
LOL! So true.. spread the word sister because I don't think too many women actually realise that.
Ill second that lol
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #90
gtfpv
GT

oldie but goodie
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post