Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-06-2005, 08:52 PM   #1
gtfpv
GT

Default The Plumbers Crack !!!!!

:evil_laug OH YEE FAITHFUL . i hope this thread is taken lightly, but every where i go these days , shopping , coffe shop. a walk . women keep bending over and showing the plumbers crack, sometimes accompanied by a tattoo.now being the hot red blooded male that i am, i cannot help but dribble all over my shoes as most of the time it is a full 1/2 length crack showing. also most o these daring fashionists show clevage up front as well , (a double wammy ). maybe i should've made this thread a poll in order to see what peoples views are. do women know they are turning me into a PERV.should i just perv and dribble , try and look away and strain my eye muscles looking side ways, cut my nuts off, or just be happy.
interesting to see what girls and guys think of this fashion . if nothing else it might create a laugh..., lets hope my wife doesn't read this thread otherwise i'm : ha ha just kidding..
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:00 PM   #2
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I dont get some chicks though. They wear their Gs up to their shoulders, and have their tits half hanging out and then will get ****ed off when a guy stares. Isnt the whole purpose of it in the first place of wearing that shit to show it off. Chicks that wear pushups and low cuts so their tits look bigger and then they get ****ed off. I do suppose some guys take it a bit far though like dirty old men. And then you got chicks who make every effort to cover their G when they bend over or sit down. I mean i reckon on some chicks it doesnt look bad but i mean if you wear it why hide it so bad. Its only natural if you cop a glance but you do have guys who have their mobile phone cameras out and go looking for it.

All i say is "*** baby feel that ***"
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:08 PM   #3
RSgerry
Well hello Mr Fancypants

LOL...as a red blooded male, i have to agree. the worst part is tying not to get caught my the Mrs. but, you will NEVER find me complaining about a bit of cleavage on show. girl power :-)
RSgerry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:10 PM   #4
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Saw a shocker in the city last night. Way off her tits, jeans hanging a little low, could see the g string. But it wasn't one of those **** flossing g strings, it was the type with the patch of fabric above their **** crack. Could see all the way down to the piece of **** floss!
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:22 PM   #5
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Hi All,
They dress to put it all on show, so they must want you to see it. I don't mind personally, sometimes I get a good laugh from it all. If the YL is over 18, good on em. if she is under 18 : . My wife says " why are u looking". I say, "I have eyes, therefore I see".
She doesn't mind where I get my appetite, so long as I go home to eat. :hihi: (Now she is looking over my shoulder, so will add) Why go out for sausages, if ya got Rib Filet at home. Love you Honey. :
Cheers,
Mike
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:28 PM   #6
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
All i say is "*** baby feel that ***"
do you mean "**** baby, feel that ****"?

Or are you trying to tell us that you enjoy violating donkeys?

Oh well... Whatever snaps your twig. :Up_to_som:

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:33 PM   #7
b2tf
not here much anymore

:.

Nothing I hate more than these dumbarse girls who get tats above their butt - one i would like to see is an "exit" sign there though.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:34 PM   #8
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Anyhoo...

In my opinion, don't show what you don't want seen.

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:35 PM   #9
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 'un
do you mean "**** baby, feel that ****"?

Or are you trying to tell us that you enjoy violating donkeys?

Oh well... Whatever snaps your twig. :Up_to_som:

Lol HELLL NO

Was just quoting stiffler lol.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:38 PM   #10
Dodge
i like to be stroked

the same girl layn almost naked on the beach, slaps u for gettn a glimps of a breast in the shopping center, go figure
Old 05-06-2005, 09:41 PM   #11
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura

Nothing I hate more than these dumbarse girls who get tats above their butt - one i would like to see is an "exit" sign there though.
Or entry. :
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:47 PM   #12
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

:hihi: Yep, I have 22yr old daughter and I know exactly what you mean.
The way these kids bow to fashion and trendsetting these days never ceases to amaze.
Pants that in some cases dont even make it to their hips, bum crack, brief tops designed to show off belly button rings,tits, tattoos or whatever.
Dont get me wrong, I like eye candy as much as the next guy and when my daughters friends come over I find I have to go back over to the shed cause I start thinking about things I really shouldnt be thinking about :
Of course this is all well and good when a girl has the body to show of all this stuff cause my daughter also has another friend who shall we say is a little bit overweight and she insists on wearing the same gear, God, how do you describe it? Picture truckie with beer gut and stubbies and no navy singlet and you'll get the picture. Just gross!
Mind you , if you say anything or make a comment, your the worst in the world. :
RegSpec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:54 PM   #13
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by redebxr8
:hihi: Yep, I have 22yr old daughter and I know exactly what you mean.
The way these kids bow to fashion and trendsetting these days never ceases to amaze.
Pants that in some cases dont even make it to their hips, bum crack, brief tops designed to show off belly button rings,tits, tattoos or whatever.
Dont get me wrong, I like eye candy as much as the next guy and when my daughters friends come over I find I have to go back over to the shed cause I start thinking about things I really shouldnt be thinking about :
Of course this is all well and good when a girl has the body to show of all this stuff cause my daughter also has another friend who shall we say is a little bit overweight and she insists on wearing the same gear, God, how do you describe it? Picture truckie with beer gut and stubbies and no navy singlet and you'll get the picture. Just gross!
Mind you , if you say anything or make a comment, your the worst in the world. :
MOOAHUAHAHAHAHABLAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THAT is funny...
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:55 PM   #14
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah cant stand the gut hangn out nor half of their 2 ***** hangin out their pants. Hot chicks flaunt it if you got it after all whats the point if you dont lol.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:19 PM   #15
GTFalcon 351
Mmmm... Bikini Carwash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
I dont get some chicks though. They wear their Gs up to their shoulders, and have their tits half hanging out and then will get ****ed off when a guy stares. Isnt the whole purpose of it in the first place of wearing that shit to show it off. Chicks that wear pushups and low cuts so their tits look bigger and then they get ****ed off.
Yeah mate i dont get it either
GTFalcon 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:22 PM   #16
TURBOTAXI
Turbo Falcon Fiend

Without sounding like a sexist pig, most women like to be seen as attractive by the opposite sex. What is put on display is there as a kind of advertising campaign to say "look at what I have to offer". Most women I know admit that they like to be looked at when they wear the gear that catches the eye of the opposite sex.
TURBOTAXI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #17
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

/me hides and waits until the girls start replying to this thread...

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:34 PM   #18
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lets just say guys that dont like to cop a glance arent normal. Its male nature. I want to get a chicks take on it aswell.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:42 PM   #19
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

I'm probably one of the few that can't stand pants that show plumbers crack. I'm a butt man myself, and the low cut pant hides the shape of a nice butt and essentially makes it look flat and droopy and out of proportion. I'm convinced that every woman that has tried on these pants have never looked at their rear in the mirror. It's hideous.

Ontop of that, probably about 1 in 100 actually have the figure to pull off such a daring pant. It really does accentuate the muffin top and actually pushes it up into a bulge above the pants and makes the butt look wider and droopier.

A few years ago I was at Star City in the buffet with the missus and she spotted the hugest plumbers crack you could imagine. When she sat down, you could see half her cheeks and no durps. She had a sensational butt so no-one was complaining. The missus knowing my penchant for butt pointed her out to me. Daringly I passed by her with prawn aimed dead centre and faked a trip and took the shot. Bullseye! Obviously she had attracted the attention of many gazers because just about all the men in the vacinity cracked up (so to speak...)
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 10:48 PM   #20
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Its so weird though. You see all these video clips of the old days when the pants were up to the chin and the tops werent all that flattering now they are low cut jeans and tight as hell tops. Its all good though i think it looks sexy as hell. I love a chick that wears the tight jeans and the low cut top with the push up. I only bother with chicks that make the effort to look good. They are the ones worth your time.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:55 PM   #21
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
/me hides and waits until the girls start replying to this thread...
/me grabs a Frosty Cold Beer (tm), pulls up a chair and sits next to Green Machine to watch the show........

:evil3:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:04 PM   #22
rob_o

hmmmmmm.... yeah dont mind a bit of a look myself ;) My mrs doesnt seem to care either. But then again, I dont care if she looks at guys. I go by the "look but dont touch" rule.

My g/f has been wearin really low pants lately, and I seriously do not mind AT ALL
rob_o is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #23
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Just cause youve ordered doesnt mean you cant check out the menu lol. Guys are goin to look no matter what. It doesnt mean you like your girl any less its just part of being a male. Girls do it aswell and i dont give a shit if they do. At the end of the day you go home to them.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:10 PM   #24
Dez
Banned

i dont mind it, on the right chick...sometimes its just ultra sexy...but on others its disgusting and makes me sick. all depends on the chick really

and if they have a whinge when they catch you looking, tell them if they dont want you looking, dont show it. beyatch!

this thread is useless without pics too
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:10 PM   #25
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura

I love lower back tattoos..

I cant find the...
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS SMILEY
JADED6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:12 PM   #26
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
i dont mind it, on the right chick...sometimes its just ultra sexy...but on others its disgusting and makes me sick. all depends on the chick really

and if they have a whinge when they catch you looking, tell them if they dont want you looking, dont show it. beyatch!

this thread is useless without pics too
But when you look at them from a certain angle, dont they look like .................................. :
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:14 PM   #27
rob_o

Yeah I agree it doesnt look really sexy on the right woman.
rob_o is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:17 PM   #28
loxxr6
XB in parts...

My g/f swings both ways so it's pretty cool to have her point out chicks to me that I might miss lol.

But yeah, if you don't have the figure for the clothes, for god's sake don't show your gut/huge backside. This rule applies to both genders.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:19 PM   #29
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
My g/f swings both ways so it's pretty cool to have her point out chicks to me that I might miss lol
same with my mates g/f. Man isnt it a hit when her and her friends get it on lol. Always dress to impress aswell You are V lucky dude.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:38 PM   #30
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

I always perve, and my missus knows. Let the boys be boys, if it's there to look at.. look at it ! I dgaf if she looks at other blokes, she knows I'm one of a kind ;)
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post