Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Technical Area

Old 18-04-2023, 07:39 PM   #1
Ba ford
Starter Motor

Default Re: ICC not working

Its a 2005 ba battery reconnected properly i checked fuse its all good just icc is dead no ac or radio / cd
Ba ford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2023, 07:45 PM   #2
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba ford View Post
Its a 2005 ba battery reconnected properly i checked fuse its all good just icc is dead no ac or radio / cd

ok. is that when you turn the key?. does car start when key is turned on?. ICC hasn't been removed & refitted?. how did you check the fuse & what fuse did you check?.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2023, 04:49 PM   #3
Ba ford
Starter Motor

I was told by auto electrician check fuse under steering wheel on right hand side think it was icc /ign by memory yes can start car have wipers and indicators just nothing with icc unit
Ba ford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2023, 09:20 PM   #4
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
I was told by auto electrician check fuse under steering wheel on right hand side think it was icc /ign by memory yes can start car have wipers and indicators just nothing with icc unit

the one your referring to is a 5amp fuse [ICC-IGN] _ 16HA [wire number & is coded as a Red/Green trace wire] at C-331 [plug on back of interior fuse board/box]. there's also a 15 amp fuse - ICC-Batt _ 37P [wire number & is coded as a yellow wire] at C-334 [plug on back of interior fuse board/box], not sure without looking at the owners manual what fuse/s that is or what position they are at sorry.

edit - also refer to the link ICC not working as it may also be your problem if the fuses are good.

if you are able to - check out any codes thrown up by the car either by your auto elect or supercheap or a mate with forscan etc.

Last edited by mad2; 19-04-2023 at 09:34 PM.
This user likes this post:
Old 20-04-2023, 09:50 PM   #5
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:

the fuse your referring to is listed in the owners manual as fuse 6 - so looking at the dash fuseboard it is the 6th fuse from the left on the lower line of small fuses. the one i referred to is fuse 28 - the 3rd from the right on the top line of small fuses.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:49 PM   #6
UnicornUnihorn
Starter Motor

I'm so glad this exists, Because now I'm having this damn issue.

However I'm using the Areopro facia with double din unit and every single fuse is completely fine. Tested a few pins in the main plug for the unit and power is there.
I also plugged the old original ICC which worked in and nothing.

I've never been so confused in my life. Especially that it was working the day before, then started the car next morning and absolutely nothing on the ICC working. Absolute electrical nightmare.

This is such a painful issue.
UnicornUnihorn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: