Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:53 AM   #1
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Default After a couple wheel rims.

Hey all. I know this isnt really the place to post this but I thought it would get better coverage in here.

I am after 2 wheel rims in either 17x8 or 18x8 to put some darg rubber on. Something like old Au XR rims. If anyone could help please PM me.

Cheers..............Kev

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?
ENOUGH TO BREAK EVERY THING MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO COUNT

POWERED BY VISA MASTERCARD AND MORE VISA
(And now a mortgage extension)

Disclaimer :

: Anything that seems or sounds illegal is all in my head and due to an over active imagination... :
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2005, 09:24 AM   #2
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was quoted $25 each for 2 scratched up 17 inch rims from ferntree gully auto salvage. I just have to sort out what rubber will fit.

What are you going to use?
Old 04-06-2005, 03:49 PM   #3
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Not sure yet. I currently use the toyo proxes but they are dear stuff. maybe M/T street rad or something like that.

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?

POWERED BY VISA MASTERCARD AND MORE VISA
(And now a mortgage extension)

Disclaimer :

: Anything that seems or sounds illegal is all in my head and due to an over active imagination... :
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2005, 06:02 PM   #4
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah thats what Im after but Im not sure about fitting them under my car. They only come in 275's for the 17's :(
Old 05-06-2005, 12:48 AM   #5
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

I can get you some 17x8 ford territory rims, brand new for $100/pair if you are interested. I have the matching pair and they work a treat.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:38 AM   #6
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

They are no good unfortunatly. I got a new pair for a slab. They come a bit to far over towards the gaurd. No way 275 rubber would fit with out rolling the gaurd.

Thanks anyway

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?