Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 03-05-2010, 03:29 AM   #1
Niro
Starter Motor

Default Front rotors + pads for BF XR6

Hey there,

I was just looking for a quote for the slotted Street series and slotted 4000 series rotors for the BF Falcon XR6, front rotors only. Do you reckon a group buy will be going on for these any time soon?

I'd also like to know what's the best pads you'd recommend to use with them. I drive fairly spiritedly and like to have some decent brake feel. I also do tend to go uphill, downhill (standard fare for Victoria) and get stuck in stop-go traffic quite a bit.

Finally, I'd like to know how much it'd cost to ship to Victoria 3806.

Thanks and appreciate the help!

Niro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro
Hey there,

I was just looking for a quote for the slotted Street series and slotted 4000 series rotors for the BF Falcon XR6, front rotors only. Do you reckon a group buy will be going on for these any time soon?

I'd also like to know what's the best pads you'd recommend to use with them. I drive fairly spiritedly and like to have some decent brake feel. I also do tend to go uphill, downhill (standard fare for Victoria) and get stuck in stop-go traffic quite a bit.

Finally, I'd like to know how much it'd cost to ship to Victoria 3806.

Thanks and appreciate the help!
The std XR6 has the normal 298mm rotors and the 4000 series are $150 each.There is no group buy at this moment anytime soon unless there is a demand for it.
If DBA have stock at Oakleigh South you can pick up for free after payment is cleared or we can freight to you from here for $25 thankyou

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Niro
Starter Motor

That sounds great. What about the pads? Which ones would you recommend for these rotors?

Thanks!
Niro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro
That sounds great. What about the pads? Which ones would you recommend for these rotors?

Thanks!
Sorry the HPX pads at $80 will be fine and the best priced.We have other std street pads from $55 to $65 as well but the HPX will suit the driving style better.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post