Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #1
Tsar01
Cant get enough S/C5.0

Default How cool would a 351Ci s/c Miami be.. wishfull

Sipping on a nice glass of Red wine this evening with the rain drizzling in, Have not driven my 2011 GS for a week, and updated my sig to reflect some of the ford's I have owned.

It got me thinking of some of the wonderfull motors produced by ford like the stock 250 6cyl & how long it ran evolving to Alloy head etc, Windors and Clevo's and the like.

It got me thinking how all you peeps out there, that have done wonderfull things to your S/c 5ltr Coyote motors. Mines just a tune only atm.

So how cool would it be ,,,,, or would it of been to have a 5.8Ltr - 351Ci S/C Coyote in the last of the Aussy Gt's

Argg brings images of the red army running for cover and of scared tires hiding for cover especially considering what can be done with just the 5Ltr,... Jims Gt comes to mind

I'm not a fan of the V8 Supercars.. lost interest back in the Au days after Ambrose killed em b4 heading to the states.. Bring back the Group A / - C days and imagine a 351Ci Coyote howling its head off blowing the reds into the weeds ...

Ahhh more wine Sir.... mmmmm... just leave the bottle
2011 FPV GS Sed, ZF, #0283
Prem Sound,Dual Zone Climate.
445Rwkw@ 14psi ID1050's, 525 pump,
67mm pulley on Y/T Snout , Dual cone air pod, Herrod Billet P/s pulley & KPM Stg 2 Intercooler, Romac balancer
Rear muffler delete, IMS Diff hat with Super Pro's, XYZ coilovers

Previous 2x Xb's, 3x Xc's, a Purple 302XD Fairmont, & Monza Red 6cyc manual XE:- S-Pak "worked" with bathurst 9" 12 slotters Lsd diff with short gears, EB Xr8 "Lemon". A few Lasers & Xf utes...Ef fairlane

Tsar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: