Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 29-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Default Free Z63 oil filter for WP/WQ Fez

Hi all, I realise this is not the thread for posting items for sale. However, being a free item specifically for the fiesta I thought it best be placed here for fellow fiesta owners to see.

I have a brand new Ryco Z63 oil filter to suit a WP or WQ fiesta. Still with its plastic protective cover. I sold my fiesta last year and found this in a garage clean up.

Pick up only, it's free. I live in castle hill, NSW. First person to come gets it. You can SMS me on 0419438343. Don't PM as I never log in.

I now own an mx5 and have posted this item on that forum, but nobody seems to have a friend that owns a fiesta! I really miss my fez, could not have asked for a better first car!

Happy new year. Long live the fiesta!

Travis

nnng_oozie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #2
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Default Re: Free Z63 oil filter for WP/WQ Fez

Nobody wants a FREE oil filter for their next service? Here's a link to the ad I posted in the mx5 forum, in case you don't think I'm for real...

http://mx5cartalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=61270
Old 11-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #3
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Well, I've put the oil filter in the boot of my mx5. Guess I'll just give it to some lucky person driving a WP/WQ Fiesta.... I have to say I am quite disappointed with the total lack of interest. My offering here is out of good will, whereas in could've easily thrown this in the bin.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
Pursya

Mate don't stress.
First up you needed to find someone who does their own services.
Second up you needed for that person to own a WP/WQ.
Thirdly, you needed someone who lives close enough to you to make the trip worthwhile.
Obviously there was no-one who meet all three criteria. You would be extremely lucky to find that person.

Now, on to the MX-5!
What model did you get?
I just spent a week with an NC Series 2 folding hardtop in Tassie.
Zoom Zoom indeed!
Pursya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post