Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLER351
Well ,we actually got the thumbs up from some policemen last night. When we change in SSS mode it chirps the tyres hard from 3000 onwards, I forgot? And seeing as i dont drive i just change gears- we left the lights side by side with the fuzz and pulled a nice 3500 CHIRP ,level with the passenger window. My missus covered her mouth and the cops give her the thumbs up - And then they floored it. We never exceeded 50kmh.. Some of them ARE decent people- Having said that , if I was driving i would have been handcuffed....Probably???
i found that most cops down here are alright, and will admire you're ride and over look certian things ... but thats hilerious, but when you think about it, if it was you doing it, you would have gotten busted, because they dont see girls as beeing "hoons" ....

Maybe i should wear a wig tonight!
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia
V3RSAC3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post