Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-09-2006, 12:34 AM   #211
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70caprigt3k
My comment stands, in a situation where the nipple cripple was no longer viable due to lack of nipples the skin cripple could be an acceptable substitute. :
: male logic.....

Can never figure you males out.. absolutely ridiculous.....
Get a pic of a male.. photoshop his nipples out and see how daft he would look..
Now your getting close to being told off out:

:
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 12:36 AM   #212
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
: male logic.....

Can never figure you males out.. absolutely ridiculous.....
Get a pic of a male.. photoshop his nipples out and see how daft he would look..
Now your getting close to being told off out:

:
*Puts flame suit on* But if males never had nipples to begin with it wouldn't look abnormal would it.
Old 18-09-2006, 12:42 AM   #213
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
*Puts flame suit on* But if males never had nipples to begin with it wouldn't look abnormal would it.

_

You will ponder the stupidity of your comments during your sleep and realise the error of your ways....

Oh thats right.. your male.. so that isn't going to happen.. silly me :
Old 18-09-2006, 12:44 AM   #214
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

ooooooooooooooooooooh this is getting nasty.
typical woman always worried about how things look :P

If God is a female then the nipples are just for looks! fiery just confirmed that. But asking the nipple question sparks another question. What gender is God?

i think its nipples are gonna be used for superhuman powers once we figure out how to unlock them. its like the ford eec

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 12:45 AM   #215
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
_

You will ponder the stupidity of your comments during your sleep and realise the error of your ways....

Oh thats right.. your male.. so that isn't going to happen.. silly me :
Im just messing around, i don't actually believe that crap i just spun i am just at a loss for means of entertainment tonight. Its been fun :
Old 18-09-2006, 12:46 AM   #216
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger
its like the ford eec
Ahhh but which version of eec?
Old 18-09-2006, 12:49 AM   #217
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

all versions! you will need to buy a flash tuner for your self and specify race gender and dna when you buy it so they can program the new superpowers to you accordingly. serious things could go wrong if you flashed your nipples wrongly!

Old 18-09-2006, 12:51 AM   #218
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
ooooooooooooooooooooh this is getting nasty.
typical woman always worried about how things look :P

If God is a female then the nipples are just for looks! fiery just confirmed that. But asking the nipple question sparks another question. What gender is God?

i think its nipples are gonna be used for superhuman powers once we figure out how to unlock them. its like the ford eec
NO NO NO... blimey.. nipples are for inflicting PAIN.. not for looks... PAIN I tell you... :

Quote:
Im just messing around, i don't actually believe that crap i just spun i am just at a loss for means of entertainment tonight. Its been fun
Yes it has been fun.. I didn't actually take you seriously.. and I was purely stirring.. cos I am bored and can't sleep :
Old 18-09-2006, 12:52 AM   #219
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

lol no your fooled :P the nipples are there for the women to inflict pain on so you keep away from inflicting pain on another part of the anatomy!

Quote:
^see you said looks :P

Old 18-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #220
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
I didn't actually take you seriously.. and I was purely stirring.. cos I am bored and can't sleep :
Ditto.
Old 18-09-2006, 12:54 AM   #221
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

geezus, what did i start?
but fiery, if nipples werent there in the first place, there would be no nipple cripples would there? unless it was a woman on woman thing...?

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 12:55 AM   #222
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
lol no your fooled :P the nipples are there for the women to inflict pain on so you keep away from inflicting pain on another part of the anatomy!
True.. so very very true.. unless the said male irritates the woman long enough and she decides his pain factor needs to be raised somewhat !!!

Quote:
^see you said looks :P
touche : :
Old 18-09-2006, 12:56 AM   #223
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonko351
but fiery, if nipples werent there in the first place, there would be no nipple cripples would there? unless it was a woman on woman thing...?
Hence the skin cripple, there needs to be a cripple of some form.
Old 18-09-2006, 12:58 AM   #224
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
That's right.. this is ALL your fault.... :evil_laug

No.. do I have to explain this thing correctly to you..

Ok.. if you males had no nipples, you would have pain directed elsewhere as stated by Ruger... so therefore God is male and has offered you some protection to your 'manhood' :

skin cripple just simply does not make sense.. and I am leaving the woman on woman comment totally alone... far too late at night _
Old 18-09-2006, 12:59 AM   #225
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

women have an irritation valve inside their head once the female reaches a certain irritation point (usually around 33psi) they let their irritation out (usually via their knee or high heel) regardless of thinking about the pain they inflict. this is a safe guard or else the said womans brain might explode.
just likethe the torque tags that protect the gearbox on the ford BA onwards pcm.
funny how you can relate the body to Fords ecus and electrical :| just like when highly strung people say they got a short fuse.... well upgrade to a 35 amp one der!

i really need to go to bed im gonna be dreaming about nipples and ecus gah! :togo:

Old 18-09-2006, 01:00 AM   #226
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Hence the skin cripple, there needs to be a cripple of some form.
what would it be called though? skin cripple dosent rhyme...

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 18-09-2006, 01:02 AM   #227
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
i really need to go to bed im gonna be dreaming about nipples and ecus gah!
There is something seriously wrong with that statement.. but have just figured that if I even tried to rationalise that, I will be bamboozled for the rest of the 'night time'..

I am now wondering why I have been discussing nipples when I should have been concentrating on things needing to be changed with my car :
Old 18-09-2006, 01:03 AM   #228
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
women have an irritation valve inside their head once the female reaches a certain irritation point (usually around 33psi) they let their irritation out (usually via their knee or high heel) regardless of thinking about the pain they inflict. this is a safe guard or else the said womans brain might explode.
just likethe the torque tags that protect the gearbox on the ford BA onwards pcm.
funny how you can relate the body to Fords ecus and electrical :| just like when highly strung people say they got a short fuse.... well upgrade to a 35 amp one der!

i really need to go to bed im gonna be dreaming about nipples and ecus gah! :togo:
That is gold, good one mate. Im gonna take the going to bed advice too nipples (or lack thereof) and ecus is just too wierd.
Old 18-09-2006, 01:04 AM   #229
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

it would just be a dumb pinch. thats far too dumb nipple cripples more exciting. the world is boring as it is let alone males running around pinching a blank patch of skin on each others chest :| how boring

nipple cripples are more exciting.

Old 18-09-2006, 01:05 AM   #230
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

Quote:
what would it be called though? skin cripple dosent rhyme...
I will have an acceptable name for it some day, the skin cripple shall live.
Old 18-09-2006, 01:09 AM   #231
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Now don't some of you at least think it may not have been the best thread to have been mined and then continued.. and the thing should have been let to lay dormant longer :the_finge

:
Old 18-09-2006, 01:09 AM   #232
smally289
growing up is optional

OK, if you have a pet mouse, its just a mouse. If you have 2, you have 2 mice.
What about a computer mouse? What's 2 of those? 2 mice, or 2 mouses?

Was the year 1BC called that at the time? Or any BC year for that matter. If you were alive back then you;d be wondering what the hell (pardon the pun) this BC stuff was all about and getting excited as the time to it got closer.............
smally289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 01:12 AM   #233
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

Quote:
Now don't some of you at least think it may not have been the best thread to have been mined and then continued.. and the thing should have been let to lay dormant longer :the_finge

:
no but we discovered the use of male nipples so good has been served yet again!

more importantly it entertained me for the night lol

BC Couldnt of existed till AD started. AD was the start of something and everything before it is BC. AD started when christ died it would be impossible to predict the life and death of christ d before it.
BUT! BC is before christ AD is after the death of christ. What happened during christ? shoud BC become BD (before death?) or should there be DC (During christ?)
Quote:
Dates given with the acronym BC mean Before Christ, while those with AD refer to the Latin "Anno Domini", meaning after Christ.
What happened during christ?
Mouse and Mouse share the same name as the computer mouse is named after the rodent. therefore a computer mouse in plural will be mice.

Old 18-09-2006, 01:20 AM   #234
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:

:
* flame suit on* and yet you are still posting? *runs into horizon* :

Old 18-09-2006, 01:42 AM   #235
smally289
growing up is optional

Quote:
no but we discovered the use of male nipples so good has been served yet again!

more importantly it entertained me for the night lol

BC Couldnt of existed till AD started. AD was the start of something and everything before it is BC. AD started when christ died it would be impossible to predict the life and death of christ d before it.
BUT! BC is before christ AD is after the death of christ. What happened during christ? shoud BC become BD (before death?) or should there be DC (During christ?)
What happened during christ?
Mouse and Mouse share the same name as the computer mouse is named after the rodent. therefore a computer mouse in plural will be mice.
So maybe Bon Scott got it all wrong. AC/DC should have been AD/BC!!
What about VB??? Now that I will never understand. Or PMT :
smally289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #236
Franky
Bring back the Phase

Why did you ruin a great 200 post thread by mining it and then discussing nipples?

Some more facts about the number 42:
. In the opening sequence of every show of Futurama, on the left side a sign says 42.
. Matthew Broderick's character, Steven Kovacs, in the movie The Cable Guy has this apartment number.
. 42 is the final coordinate of the location of the legendary Cutthroat Island.
. In the movie Finding Nemo, Nemo is taken to Dr. Philip Sherman's office at 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney NSW
. In the movie 28 Days Later, a radio transmission that promises an answer to the infection leads the protagonists to roadblock 42
. In the movie Teen Wolf, the number on Michael J. Fox's basketball jersey is 42
. In the movie Mission: Impossible II, the 42nd level is where a deadly virus is contained.
. In the game of Risk, there are 42 territories to be conquered
. The number of teeth wolves and dogs (canines) have.
Franky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post