Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 03-12-2016, 01:16 PM   #91
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Remember 9/11....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Problem is, while "all you are asking is that we view this 'documentary' with an open mind" I am not sure that you in return are viewing any of the opposing links others are putting forward, nor listening to any debunking arguments with the open mind you are demanding from those that don't support your beliefs.

And while you feel "tormented" and "frustrated" by the "wrong and offensive" assertion that you are a troll, consider also that the views you are putting forward are so much more offensive to those that do not hold the same opinion as yourself.

Also consider the original post and the intent of this thread.

Might be best to let this one slide Roddy. Personally I much preferred when you were spamming us with Ford, Falcon, and general motoring vids. And while you are probably just reading this post as me saying "Pull your head-in", I do respect your passion and tenacity (just not your point of view).
Let me explain things a bit better ,okay...I know I'm not trolling... all this is destroying me to get control of..I spend way too much time thinking about it..
For years and years I was the same as most...I hated what it did to my friend in Baltimore and I accepted like most that the terrorists acted alone..I've tried to justify what others have told me that believe unconditionally what they witnessed that day. Right up til a year or two ago I still thought that it was as it seems like them..
I read an article in a magazine at work one day that pricked my curiosity and suspicious and worrying mind and made me think more about it all.
I agree that many of the theories are ridiculous but to some of us , not just me , it's feasible and plausible than in amongst these are the ones that cannot be ignored without lots more analysis..
I find it really hard to accept the reasoning behind some things , not least this stuff and I get bothered by it .
My own thread was closed by the Moderator and I fully accept his reasons . The vitriol from my strong questioning was causing concern for him.,
Stupidly perhaps , I found myself sucked into this thread..I unreservedly apologize if I have offended anyone by detracting from the original purpose of it but today as this is now consuming me with frustration I thought the Italian documentary that features seemingly expert analysis just might get more AFF's looking at why it bothers me so much..
I've learned so much in the past few days ..I've learned that conflicting opinions on such an emotive and confronting subject is destroying in itself and by challenging generally accepted opinion is not good for me.
I've also learned that my sharing of Ford Falcon videos is not appreciated by a few other than as spam...
It appears I have an addiction to You Tube and when I find videos to share on Ford cars etc..WTC (obviously) border collie , kelpie , fishing , model rail etc etc..I like to share links with people..If that's spamming , then I'm a spammer..
Troller , Spammer , conspiracy theorist , Ford fan , sheepdog lover ,model rail nut...That's me then in some eyes...
No need to comment on what I have written here , just try and understand my explanation..
Once again if I have clogged up this thread ...I'm truly sorry but I will now deal with my issues on 9/11 totally exterior of the AFF forum..the only promise I can't make is if I find a good Falcon vid to share I might need to post a link..
That temptation would be TOO GREAT... Cheers Rod..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-12-2016, 01:27 PM   #92
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

All good Rod.

Spam was the wrong word for me to use (enjoyed those car vids), and I don't think you are a troll.

I also see now you did attempt to discuss your views in a different thread now locked so now understand why you ended up continuing the discussion here.
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2016, 01:50 PM   #93
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
All good Rod.

Spam was the wrong word for me to use (enjoyed those car vids), and I don't think you are a troll.

I also see now you did attempt to discuss your views in a different thread now locked so now understand why you ended up continuing the discussion here.
G'day Iggle Piggle...Much appreciated..I'm glad you understand , means a lot...I will talk to someone about my torment and I'll leave this thread for what it's intended..My friend (born and bred Baltimore MD) and his wife I've unintentionally upset too...because I've harped on it with him..I'll need to put a sock in it there too somehow otherwise he won't talk model rail and fun stuff either..I can't even understand why it eats me up like it does , but it does..
Please accept my apologies for ruining the thread...no more..I truly promise ..
Cheers Rod..
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2016, 01:50 PM   #94
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
I've also learned that my sharing of Ford Falcon videos is not appreciated by a few other than as spam...
It appears I have an addiction to You Tube and when I find videos to share on Ford cars etc..WTC (obviously) border collie , kelpie , fishing , model rail etc etc..I like to share links with people..If that's spamming , then I'm a spammer...
There is a specific section for them...

"All YouTube, EBay and car related Video links "
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11336424