Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 20-09-2006, 03:26 PM   #61
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Give a round of applause for my band SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!! :sm_headba

I believe the childreen are our future ......

In this case it will be sexual white chocolate
Old 20-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #62
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

No recuerdo el asiento ser un gran coche. Olvidarte de mí si soy incorrecto, solamente de ellos no hacían para manar.

En cuanto al Renault, se ha discutido antes de que… otros no hayan tenido ningún problema. El mío ha estado fijado y problema libremente por 2 meses ahora. Soy muy feliz y alegre compré el coche. No decir el polo no es un buen coche. Seguro es. Acabo de tener gusto del factor crudo y la diversión el Clio me da, más el hecho era $1000 más, con todo tenía manera más características.

Tan sí. Ése dicho, la fiesta no era problema libremente para mí. Recordar, yo tenía un escape de la bomba de agua, una sacudida de la rueda de manejo en 120km/h y mi ALOT silbado los limpiadores en 130km/h + que dicho, ame todos los coches mencionados arriba.

ENGLISH:

I don't remember the Seat being a great car. Forget me if I'm wrong, but they weren't doing to well.

As for the Renault, it has been discussed before... others have had no problems. Mine has been fixed and problem free for 2 months now. I'm very happy and glad I purchased the car. Not to say the Polo isn't a good car. It sure is. I just liked the raw factor and fun the Clio gives me, plus the fact it was $1000 more, yet had way more features, and came in the 'hero' stand out colour.

So yes. That said, the Fiesta wasn't problem free for me. Remember, I had a water pump leak, a steering wheel shake at 120km/h and my wipers whistled ALOT at 130km/h + That said, I love all the cars mentioned above.

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2006, 04:32 PM   #63
Danny
GT4.

Che Pasa?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #64
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Guys.

Worth mentioning aswell. I recently bought the GHIA interior light. which just replaced the standard one and added two map lights.

This is up for grabs too!!!!

Make me an offer. Postage will be cheap as chips
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2006, 09:40 PM   #65
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Que??

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post