Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-08-2005, 12:17 AM   #61
niko
likes falcon's

kingy, i did that to a work mate, glued 1buk to a chipboard table covered in that cream crap and now there is a chunk missing from where that coin was lol
Old 08-08-2005, 08:05 PM   #62
Mesa
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
kingy, i did that to a work mate, glued 1buk to a chipboard table covered in that cream crap and now there is a chunk missing from where that coin was lol
Ha ha ha!! Hope you didn't get in trouble for it!!
I found higher up the pay scale they are, the more detirmined they get!!!!
Mesa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #63
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

When ever an old 4" grinder or Drill dies, we take it out ontothe side of the road near the workshop, and drive a nail thru the end of the cable to the ground. then we sit inside the workshop on the beer and watch for people to pull up in cars to pick it up. they grab the grinder and go to walk off with it and it gets yanked out of there hands when the cable becomes tight, all to us yelling out "OI, thats not yours". Funny as! :
One bloke just looked at us and gave it a good yank and effed off with it. Left us all flabberghasted, with nothing to take the p1ss over. It was still a pearler but!!
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2005, 11:00 PM   #64
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy351
Try gluing a 50c or dollar coin to the ground (or desk) where people walk by and watch how determined some people get trying to remove it. :
Yep, there was a dollar coin on the floor, most people had a go.

It's also good for gluing tools down in tool boxes, mugs to benches, piles of service parts to each other, the list goes on.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2005, 11:08 PM   #65
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

One of my bosses left his computer logged on, so I got into his Word autocorrect... "On the 5th of August" changed to "On da 5th of August".

I changed about a dozen words, including 'will' to 'will not'

He phoned up tech support, and they were ****in' themselves laughing at his dilemna!
Captain Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2005, 11:39 PM   #66
XA Coupsta
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Loxx - thats funny - we do the same thing in our office with sending emails from unlocked computers.

Little plastic bugs work really well too. Under phones and stuff.

More phone tricks - changing peoples voicemail on them. How many times do you listen to your own voicemail?

And put a peice of sticky tape on the connector plug going into the phone handset. We were doing this to one guy one and off for a week or so. He couldnt work it out - sometimes his phone was working - other times it wasnt. The phone still rings and everything, just the handpeice doesnt work. The peice of sticky just breaks the contact enough.

In the end he had lodged a repair/replace ticket with IT - and they came and gave him a new phone! That was funny. We couldnt own up to it either incase we got in trouble for wasting peoples time by playing a prank.

Even to this day he doesnt know........and every now and then for some entertainment we put the tape on his phone again, then take it off when he's at lunch or something. He cant work it out. Cruel eh.
XA Coupsta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2005, 01:22 AM   #67
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Top stuff.

I know what I'll be doing when I get back to work hahaha.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #68
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Just happened, the most ironic thing I've ever seen.

Someone pulls out of a smash repair place, and hits another car on the road. The car on the receiving end was an AU.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:43 PM   #69
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

At least he doesnt have to pay to get his car towed to the panel beaters.
FRDXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post