Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events Meets, greats and timetables

Old 26-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #31
XRSIKS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSGT302
What a day, with Snags sizzling, teeth chattering and a wet cruise to get there, congrats to the brave hearts who made the effort to make it to the cruise. To put up with wind, rain (and luckily a spot of sunshine) we should commend each other. My crew said it was a fun day and it was. Nice to have a chat and meet people. Looking forward to an open fire at the Captains Flat Pub. :

Oh god, not the Captain's Flat Pub.... My parents live on Jerangle road, they do a Bus run from Bredbo to Captains flat.... for a huge entertainment night, music, food, booze..... i remember getting there, i dont remember how i got home though lol! :P

Glad you guys had a good day! hope next time we can come too
BF MK II XR8 - ToXiC...
Toyota Camry Altise

After a patient 2 years...
Now Driving...

2010 FG XR6 - Sunburst!
XRSIKS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #32
FASTXR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As Craig said, a huge thanks to those who joined us today - never let it be said we're not a committed bunch (or is it that we should be committed! : ). Here's a few pics:

As you can see, although it started out reasonably good, it wasn't long before the rain came down. It was still good fun, and great to see some new faces; to Rob and Murray thanks so much for catching up with us (what an initiation!).

We'll make sure the heaters are on at the Captains Flat pub next week!

Last edited by FASTXR; 26-04-2009 at 08:30 PM.
FASTXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post