Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 21-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #31
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourBarrel
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. I can't stomach cascade or fosters so might have to try some of this Coopers or James Squire stuff. Some on here seem to rate it. I am on a quest, a quest to find the best...
Go the Squire. Or go Heineken, it's noice.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
RG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #32
Dazza XLT
Back in a Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman
I'll remember you said that while I'm sitting down this Wednesday, downing my wonderful (best beer on the planet) XXXX, watching NSW get smashed all over the field and scoreboard by QLD ;)

[edit]: not sure if you're from NSW or not :P If not, at least I made my point to those NSW anti-XXXX people ;)
What he said x 24 stubbies!!! :nutsycuck
Old 21-05-2006, 06:28 PM   #33
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

I recently had 2 cartons of Carlton Cold that were almost flat. I let the first carton slide, as they were mostly drinkeable. But after the second carton was worse, I rang Fosters Australia to complain (1800 007 282). They were very helpfull. I needed to supply a couple of stubbies for testing, mailed at their expense, and they have given me a carton in good faith pending test results. I can only assume that if they test the obvious, "flat" that my original cartons will be replaced also. Go the whinge guys, worth the call. :voldar02:
Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2006, 06:40 PM   #34
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman
I'll remember you said that while I'm sitting down this Wednesday, downing my wonderful (best beer on the planet) XXXX, watching NSW get smashed all over the field and scoreboard by QLD ;)

[edit]: not sure if you're from NSW or not :P If not, at least I made my point to those NSW anti-XXXX people ;)

right on man! i'll start with the supurb XXXX Gold then i'll pass out for the night with a bundy rum in me hand.
EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #35
parawolf
beep beep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourBarrel
...might have to try some of this Coopers or James Squire stuff. Some on here seem to rate it. I am on a quest, a quest to find the best...
if you are in Melbourne, check out the James Squire brewhouse at docklands (waterfront city district). I love the Amber Ale. Could drink that all night long (and often have).