Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 06-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #541
335POWER
formerly Troy23

Default Re: Ford Falcon XR8 Sedan Price Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooLoo18 View Post
How much is the Opti-Coat Pro?
The original opti-coat was $250 for my car for the paint protection only, then for the extra layer for the Opti-Coat Pro, was $50.

But best contact your local Opti-Coat dealer.

You're in Victoria correct? Here's a list of the Opti-Coat dealers in Victoria.
http://opticoat.com.au/dealers-victoria

Mods: Pacemaker competition headers, hi flow cat, x-force cat back exhaust, K&N air filter, Kings SSSL springs, Herrod CAI, Powerbond under drive, XR6T injectors[B]
335POWER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #542
nz13boy

Default Re: XR8 pricing announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8 View Post
My car now is worth nothing..whats less than nothing ?????? Its a BF Mk2 Ghia...

When its worth nothing and you still owe ****loads on it.......
Old 07-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #543
CQB-241
Car tragic

Default Re: Ford Falcon FGX XR8 Sedan Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiMagic View Post
$63,000 drive away for a manual FG X XR8 is a far cry from $52,490 plus on roads.I was keen, but not so much now.So much for no price gouging!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arronm View Post
63K. Thats a bargain in Perth.
There seems to be no one in WA now who is charging less than $5K over "list + standard DD + on-roads". From 2 separate dealers have been told; 8 car allocation over the course of build with 3 in 1st tranche to March; Ford say want to increase but cant get component sets; was planned 1200 cars and may not change, will not exceed 1600 cars.

If you really want one shop around as it is clear there are some real gougers around (I spoke to this one early http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...34&postcount=1 ) but this is the cost of waitingfor something in limited numbers. In early Oct, when pricing was announced, I had a similar quote from the linked dealership but managed a list price + standard DD + on roads from another....they have now found that the car is more of a halo car than expected with demand for manuals very strong and are marking up to the level you were quoted, the last to do so.

There is a Winter White XR8 Auto at that price-point on display at a Vic Park Dealership NOW with 9km on it. I can confirm they have manual seat adjustment (unlike the brochure) and you sit slightly lower (though I was never unhappy with the old BA-FG position). They started it up and it crackles beautifully on the overrun. No test drives available, they have no demos. This is a car that apparently has no ink on it yet...demand apparently has been for Silhouette, Victory Gold and Vanish in the Autos and ANY manual.

If you can get what you want for less over east and ship in, do it, but supply and demand may mean it isn't any cheaper to do so than at that price if dealing with a dealer with ANY prospect of delivering a car to you in WA in 2015. When they're all gone, you will have the clowns selling their options to buy and the linked deal to deal with......
CQB-241 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #544
ACTIV8

What's price gouging and what are these things worth?

I had a NF Fairlane Ghia that owed me 70k and wasn't half the car that these things are.

So as a Dealer, what do you sell them for? You have limited allocation and an abundance of buyers, isn't it just the laws of demand & supply?

Why should the Dealer give you money that they can easily earn just to be nice?

I haven't punched the figures to be certain but I reckon I probably could have sold GT-F's for a whisker over 70, maybe 75k on road...I bet no one here paid that little for one and is anyone upset by it? If so, why? Your choice, buy or don't.

7 Years at the Dealership in Management and I paid the same for my GT-F as I sold them to my customers for...full price plus an inflated Dealer Delivery fee...no complaints, the car is a bargain and this XR8 is a bargain too no matter what the price, within reason.
ACTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #545
CQB-241
Car tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIV8 View Post

I had a NF Fairlane Ghia that owed me 70k and wasn't half the car that these things are.

So as a Dealer, what do you sell them for? You have limited allocation and an abundance of buyers, isn't it just the laws of demand & supply?

I haven't punched the figures to be certain but I reckon I probably could have sold GT-F's for a whisker over 70, maybe 75k on road...I bet no one here paid that little for one and is anyone upset by it? If so, why? Your choice, buy or don't.

7 Years at the Dealership in Management and I paid the same for my GT-F as I sold them to my customers for...full price plus an inflated Dealer Delivery fee...no complaints, the car is a bargain and this XR8 is a bargain too no matter what the price, within reason.
Supply and demand will determine pricing on this car, there is no doubt there.

Dealers still need to remember that return custom is an important part of a successful long-term business and the price screwed out of a customer at this transaction may not see them back for another. May not matter to the salesman on commission but should matter to the dealer principal if they have long-term vision. I dont think I'll ever buy a new car from most of the Perth Ford dealers because of their tendency to try and screw a deal for all it is worth, experienced over the last 18 years when the idea to buy a new car periodically surfaced; this was reconfirmed as a cultural tendency with all of these same dealerships (bar two that have been liquidated, cant imagine why) this time around.

I have only bought this time as I finally got the experience I was after, fair negotiation for a limited halo car. My dealer has since bumped up their pricing somewhat too on new deals realising that demand outstrips supply, but also noting return custom is important they are still at or below everyone else.

While the closure of Australian manufacturing is complex, abandonment of fleet volume as "not enough profit", not building what the majority of people feel they need, shocking (lack of) advertising and the domino effect of collapsing economies of scale (BMC/Leyland, Chrysler/Mitsubitshi, Ford, AMI/Toyota, Holden) this dealership experience HAS to take some responsibility. Over 4 time-frames I had the desire to get EF XR6, EFII FG, BAII FG V8 and SY TTG 7-seat and always got buggered around with smug ***** who gave stupid pricing and crappy trades. Always got better prices privately with the trades and went and bought something else privately out of the second-hand market.....and that's 4 cars that never got made. How many like me?
CQB-241 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #546
ACTIV8

Interesting...I'd almost flip it the other way, if the Salesman is worth his salt, it absolutely matters to him, he is the one that has to build the relationship with the customer.

My customers trust me and I have earned that trust...most buying XR8's now have dealt with me before and been given ripper deals in the past, because I could.

Now, I just explain the situation, I apologise for it and tell them that I wish it were otherwise but help them understand...it helps me heaps to be able to say, I was faced with the same dilemma on my GT-F and had to put my money where my mouth is.

Most understand the profit is the life blood of the Dealership and if you explain it well enough, it's palatable.

I had one customer push the point and I managed to get a small discount for him, which I was grateful the DP allowed, it certainly helped show him that he was important to both me and the Dealership.

Most of my customers are loyal, they know that I will do the best that I can for them, I just can't this time...most get it, none have suggested it will be the last.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #547
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
You have limited allocation and an abundance of buyers
You certainly see a dealer's true colours when it's a seller's market. Mate of mine was lied to not once but twice by two separate dealers about delivery dates... all just to get his deposit. It was only the third that did the right thing. So 2 in 3 Ford dealers are happy to screw a customer, nice.
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:51 PM   #548
FGX-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Interesting...I'd almost flip it the other way, if the Salesman is worth his salt, it absolutely matters to him, he is the one that has to build the relationship with the customer.

My customers trust me and I have earned that trust...most buying XR8's now have dealt with me before and been given ripper deals in the past, because I could.

Now, I just explain the situation, I apologise for it and tell them that I wish it were otherwise but help them understand...it helps me heaps to be able to say, I was faced with the same dilemma on my GT-F and had to put my money where my mouth is.

Most understand the profit is the life blood of the Dealership and if you explain it well enough, it's palatable.

I had one customer push the point and I managed to get a small discount for him, which I was grateful the DP allowed, it certainly helped show him that he was important to both me and the Dealership.

Most of my customers are loyal, they know that I will do the best that I can for them, I just can't this time...most get it, none have suggested it will be the last.
heaps of people got deals of 58k drive away 60 for an auto myself included. There's no excuse for one dealership to want a killer profit when others are just selling the vehicle to ford ethusiasts like they should.

Lots of these will be people that have supported the falcon till the death and some dealerships reward to their loyal fans is gouge them one last time cause they can.

Load of **** if u ask me!
FGX-302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #549
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

What's the point in Ford setting a price if dealers can auction to the highest bidder? I'd walk away and never buy from said dealer again.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #550
Tbm1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe View Post
What's the point in Ford setting a price if dealers can auction to the highest bidder? I'd walk away and never buy from said dealer again.
It's called rrp, it stands for recommended retail price, recommended doesn't mean must be, everyone's happy to buy under rrp, but never over it for something with low availability. If your not happy go elsewhere, it's not hard to say no
Tbm1121 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #551
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

No it's called exploiting customers.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #552
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbm1121 View Post
It's called rrp, it stands for recommended retail price, recommended doesn't mean must be, everyone's happy to buy under rrp, but never over it for something with low availability. If your not happy go elsewhere, it's not hard to say no
In every other sector, retailers buy goods at wholesale price, and sell anywhere between that and the RRP... that margin being to cover their profit, and overheads. Car dealers think they are special. They try to sell you the car at RRP (or more), and then add predelivery inspections and delivery fees ON TOP. Little wonder people try and haggle.

I long for the day we can just buy online and not have to deal with salespeople/dealers at all.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:20 PM   #553
Tbm1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
In every other sector, retailers buy goods at wholesale price, and sell anywhere between that and the RRP... that margin being to cover their profit, and overheads. Car dealers think they are special. They try to sell you the car at RRP (or more), and then add predelivery inspections and delivery fees ON TOP. Little wonder people try and haggle.

I long for the day we can just buy online and not have to deal with salespeople/dealers at all.
No one is forcing the consumer to buy the product, like tv's, if Harvey Norman has the same thing for 1200, that jb hifi has for 900, you buy from jb hifi, buying a car is a transaction, it's only made emotional by the significance of the purchase, if you feel your not getting a good deal say so, and walk. If you want what someone has, and you are prepared to pay what they're asking then do so, it is a business, imagine if you went to work for free everyday, you wouldn't, everybody is out there to make a dollar, include car company's and dealers. No one is denying this, and company's not making money are closing.

Gives you two options,
A) buy the car
B) don't buy the car
It's up to the customer, where from and who from.
2 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #554
HO 3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No one is forcing the consumer to buy the product, like tv's, if Harvey Norman has the same thing for 1200, that jb hifi has for 900, you buy from jb hifi, buying a car is a transaction, it's only made emotional by the significance of the purchase, if you feel your not getting a good deal say so, and walk. If you want what someone has, and you are prepared to pay what they're asking then do so, it is a business, imagine if you went to work for free everyday, you wouldn't, everybody is out there to make a dollar, include car company's and dealers. No one is denying this, and company's not making money are closing.

Gives you two options,
A) buy the car
B) don't buy the car
It's up to the customer, where from and who from.

Honestly I think there are so many variables................for example someone like me in their mid 50s that actually walks into the dealership and brokers a deal that is equitable between both party's compared to say, someone who is a mid 30 something
that gets on the phone with the hope of getting a sharp deal.

Cheers Mick

Last edited by HO 3; 07-12-2014 at 11:46 PM.
HO 3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #555
Tbm1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO 3 View Post
Honestly I think there are so many variables................for example someone like me in their mid 50s that actually walks into the dealership and brokers a deal that is equitable between both party's compared to say, a mid 30 something
that gets on the phone with the hope of getting a sharp deal.

Cheers Mick
And in this instance, mick, you end up the winner as you build a relationship, and get good quality service from the person you choose to be the one that sells you the car, as a salesman, you're the kind of customer I like and enjoy dealing with,

the second option is a twat, no loyalty, no sense of local business, and then expects the local dealer to help with the car when they can't figure it out
3 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #556
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe View Post
No it's called exploiting customers.
Or missing out. I paid more then retail for my Pursuit because it was a matter of doing so or missing out....
2024.50 Mustang Darkhorse 6M Blue Ember + Appearance pack ETA Jan 25.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #557
Anchor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lordy. So many people here think everyone at a dealership should work for free.
Not one customer so far has complained to us about the XR8 price being full RRP. Nobody complained to us about the GTF's being sold at full RRP either. I think the majority of customers who seem to have a problem just post on this board...
67 SS Nova Coupe. Iron AES 398 LS. T56. 2x 72mm T-netics BB. TCI Pro Touring F&R Clip. Streetfighter Project. 1200hp
73 Z28 RS Camaro. 6.0 LS. Coilovers. 18x9 / 18x10.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-12-2014, 12:07 PM   #558
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

I asked the dealer if he could sharpen the pencil, he said no, and I still bought it. Doesn't hurt to ask, and I half expected that answer anyways!
Old 08-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #559
futura
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGX335 View Post
I asked the dealer if he could sharpen the pencil, he said no, and I still bought it. Doesn't hurt to ask, and I half expected that answer anyways!
Did you at least give the salesperson a sharpener?
Old 08-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #560
Anchor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hahaha. I love this line! Soz, don't use pencils anymore. I can mash some keys on my laptop till a red box comes up saying 'Negative Margain'?

Or the "What about cash, do I get another couple thousand off for cash?"
No. But we accept banana skins.

Btw, full retail for a white auto with $1995 DD is $59,905.75. I've seen some DD's up around 4k lol..
67 SS Nova Coupe. Iron AES 398 LS. T56. 2x 72mm T-netics BB. TCI Pro Touring F&R Clip. Streetfighter Project. 1200hp
73 Z28 RS Camaro. 6.0 LS. Coilovers. 18x9 / 18x10.

Last edited by Anchor; 08-12-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #561
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Btw, full retail for a white auto with $1995 DD is $59,905.75. I've seen some DD's up around 4k lol..
I paid another $150 on top of that, but that is in Smoke (metallic paint extra), floor mats, full tank of juice, and darkest legal tinting, so I think I got a good deal. That was the price, take it or leave it, and I got while the getting was good.

Only problem is that I have to wait until late Feb. Oh well.
4 users like this post:
Old 08-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #562
XBv8mmm!

Quote:
I paid another $150 on top of that, but that is in Smoke (metallic paint extra), floor mats, full tank of juice, and darkest legal tinting, so I think I got a good deal. That was the price, take it or leave it, and I got while the getting was good.

Only problem is that I have to wait until late Feb. Oh well.
Like the man says, if you want it you pay for it.

Mine was $60490 DA. Mats and tint included. Thought this was a reasonable price for the car I wanted.
I've been dealing with the dealer for some years now having bought my last 3 Falcons from them.
They didn't muck me around either just RRP plus stat charges and $1790 dealer delivery.

And in return I now have a car that is the most fun to drive of any car that I have owned or driven and will be with me for many, many years to come.

Cheers,
Garry.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #563
ACTIV8

Very interesting discussions, if the decision was mine, I wouldn't have the price as high as we have it and I would like the option to discount to loyal customers over someone off the street...mind you, I fully respect that that someone off the street could become a loyal customer if properly looked after.

So I'm on the side of the customer, always am but let me tell you, customers screw for all they're worth as a rule and rarely do I see customers that are just happy to pay a fair price.

Two things that are at the front of my mind right about now;

1. Bryan Byrt Ford was the 3rd largest in the country but heavily reliant on Fleet & Govt sales with no margin. Plenty of people here talked about good past experiences with them but where are they now?

2. I paid the same price for my GT-F as I sold them for and that was with a 3k Dealer Delivery Fee, full recommended Retail, into LCT, where every 2k costs me 3...was that fair? WTF cares, it's mine!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:12 PM   #564
pwr4ce
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBv8mmm! View Post
Like the man says, if you want it you pay for it.

Mine was $60490 DA. Mats and tint included. Thought this was a reasonable price for the car I wanted.
I've been dealing with the dealer for some years now having bought my last 3 Falcons from them.
They didn't muck me around either just RRP plus stat charges and $1790 dealer delivery.

And in return I now have a car that is the most fun to drive of any car that I have owned or driven and will be with me for many, many years to come.

Cheers,
Garry.
I put my order in for a 6spd manual in smoke with a set of mats, boot liner and window tint

I negotiated $57290 drive away (with bus rego and white plates) which I think is a fair price and should be taking delivery sometime after April 2015.

This will be the 7th new car that I have bought from this dealer over the past 12 years and there will be a new Territory for the wife in 2015.

Over this time I have built a good re-pall with the dealership sales team and they know when I go into to buy that Im serious and I wont muck them around.

I think there is value in loyalty and being upfront with timeframes and price expectations and making this clear at the start sets up a good framework to work within.

In saying this I expect them to make a profit out of my sale, all I ask for is price that is competitive (not necessarily the cheapest - and I do check the prices)

Overall my thinking is that it is my best interest to have a viable local dealer for aftersales service and warranty issues with the sense of being valued and respected.
pwr4ce is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #565
kempy311
BEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by arronm View Post
63K. Thats a bargain in Perth.
$61700 I got mine for and its sitting in the showroom waiting for me to get money.
My Thread. The new whip: 2014 FGX XR8 Auto in victory gold. Mods : BMC air filter, 1500cc injectors, Walbro 485, 58mm kpm snout, kpm intercooler, 35% front and 20% rear tint, pedders supercar coilovers, whiteline sway bars, Phillips HIDs, lenso d1r wheels.
331rwkw.
12.7 sec stock as a rock with a passenger.
Now with 620rwhp ready to run the 10

built zf, built tailshaft, corn juice all to come.

The old rig: 2008 FG XR8 Auto in dash green with a tonne of mods to make 311rwkw.
kempy311 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post:
Old 09-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #566
DanielXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Because Ford might want those customers to come back and nothing surer will turn some around and out of the showroom for good then a greedy dealer network.
DanielXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2014, 09:09 PM   #567
ACTIV8

Yeah not seeing it Daniel...we have sold 30 of them and no complaints on price, customers get that it is still excellent value for money.

The people that are buying these cars (me included remember) are always coming back.

It's all in how it is explained as far as I am concerned...smart people get it and you usually have to be smart to be able to afford these cars in the first place.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #568
Tbm1121

Everyone wants a good deal, but when ford have already made it so attractive, why does the dealership have to give away money for you to buy it? It's got the running gear out of the r-spec, for an mlp of under 55k, that is a bargain, and th only thing ford have done wrong is under estimated the demand for this car, it should be 50 per day, not 5.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:04 PM   #569
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No one is forcing the consumer to buy the product, like tv's, if Harvey Norman has the same thing for 1200
When HN list a TV RRP of 1200, retailers sell for anywhere UP TO the RRP. They don't sell it for 1200 PLUS a TV delivery fee, TV inspection fee, etc etc etc.... drying to dress these up as fees for service, but they are little more than a cynical cash grab. THAT is why so many haggle.

Ditch those, put a reasonable selling price, and you'd be surprised at how many people would come in with cash ready to buy then and there. I don't know too many people who enjoy the car BUYING process.

Yes, if we want to buy a car, we have to suck it up as nearly everyone operates the same way. BUT, the online-only Subaru BRZ selling model's success suggests there is more than one way to skin a cat. IMO, the retail model will disappear in my lifetime, it is horribly inefficient and adds very little value for the customer.

That said, it is unfair to single out car dealers I guess as there are other industries who also have practices that seem designed to annoy customers more than anything else.. eg. who enjoyed buying a house through a project home builder? Noone I know...
Old 09-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #570
Tbm1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
When HN list a TV RRP of 1200, retailers sell for anywhere UP TO the RRP. They don't sell it for 1200 PLUS a TV delivery fee, TV inspection fee, etc etc etc.... drying to dress these up as fees for service, but they are little more than a cynical cash grab. THAT is why so many haggle.

Ditch those, put a reasonable selling price, and you'd be surprised at how many people would come in with cash ready to buy then and there. I don't know too many people who enjoy the car BUYING process.

Yes, if we want to buy a car, we have to suck it up as nearly everyone operates the same way. BUT, the online-only Subaru BRZ selling model's success suggests there is more than one way to skin a cat. IMO, the retail model will disappear in my lifetime, it is horribly inefficient and adds very little value for the customer.

That said, it is unfair to single out car dealers I guess as there are other industries who also have practices that seem designed to annoy customers more than anything else.. eg. who enjoyed buying a house through a project home builder? Noone I know...

To be honest, As a salesperson, I provide a service, and expect to be paid for this, as you do for your job, no one shows up for someone else for free, if you want a car at wholesale buy from auction, or order online from a faceless machine, my job is to build a relationship with a customer, demonstrate and inform them of all the features, their advantages and benefits, help them to find the correct car and then if they like it ask them for their business, I don't force people to buy cars, if they say yes we shake hands, if they say no we shake hands, it's up to the customer to decide which answer they give me.
3 users like this post: